Chapter 9

Shadows P.O.V

When I saw that note on my door I was shocked as to what I was reading. I could not believe what she was doing or has done. I bolted to her house but when I got there a cat named Monique was there and she had explained about her moving into amys home. She told me that she didn't know where she was but did say she could come back she just didn't know when. I left and thought of why she would want to leave when hat faker came into mind. Anger welled up inside of me and dashed of into sonics house busting open his door and right when I saw him I pinned his neck to the wall strangling him but I knew I couldn't kill him. Amy wouldn't want me to, at the thought of Amy snapped me back to reality," Amy" I thought then let go of the pathetic blue hedgehog. He fell and gasped for air, I dashed out of his house I didn't want to apologize to him, he's the reason Amy left. When I got home I just sat down and put my head in my palms. I can't believe she left and I don't know when shes coming back, I hope she comes back soon I'm miss her. Her sweet smile, her cute giggle, her warm personality, her- wait! I'm falling for Amy aren't I?! Well I guess I've always kinda liked her I just never really talked to her before like last night, I've always admired I her in a way. She is just not like any other girl thats for sure, she always brightens up the room somehow, I smile at the thought of her and I remember how we sat on this couch talking and laughing. And that's the only memory I have with her and her smile and giggles. I miss her badly she's only been gone for a few hours but if I miss her badly know how will I handle it for the next few days, weeks, months, years?! I just don't know... I wish she was here.

1 year later

It's been a year already with no one hearing from Amy. Everyone is still pretty crushed about Amy, espicially cream and rouge they're not as lively anymore, kinda depressed actually. we're still a waiting for Amy to come back but no luck yet.

2 years later

2 years and still no luck, but were coping with it and getting back to our normal selves, Amy wouldn't of wanted us to sulk the whole time she's gone and me well, I've been okay, not great but not bad either. That faker wasn't doing too great at the beginning but he and that squirrel girl have hooked up so he's better, pretty selfish though. Ive had a few girls ask me out but I'm not that interested in girls that are well, selfish and picky. Anyway things are going okay here.