Chapter 10

???? P.O.V

3 years later

"It's been 3 years since I've been gone and it hasn't changed a bit, I wonder if the people have?" I wondered. I got out of the cab and got my suitcases. I'm home.. I walked toward my home and was left a note "thanks for letting me stay here, with things going way better I've gotten a better and permanent home :) thanks love, Monique;)" I softly giggled "That girls always was a go getter" I then got out my keys from under the doormat and unlocked the door to enter. It's been too long I thought as I smelled the familiar air. I then began to settle in my bedroom. Wow she did take good care of the place for me I thought to myself. I think I should take a shower and get to bed. It was pretty late outside, I then brushed my now long quills that reached down to my butt and put on some comfortable shorts and a tank top. I than began to get ready for bed tomorrow's going to be a long day I thought to myself as I began to doze off into sleep.

Sonics P.O.V

It's been 3 years since I've seen Amy and I doubt she'd coming back. Luckily I have Sally with me, weve been dating for almost 2 years and I think it's awesome even though she can be a hand full at times I've had to use a lot of my money to keep her happy but as long as she's happy I'm happy. Tonight she's at my house, were watching a movie, but it's pretty boring to be honest she picks the worst movies. Anyway shes asleep right now, nows a my chance to turn off the tv. I quietly got up trying not to make a sound and tip toed to the tv and turned it off. I sighed at the relief of having it off so I could go to sleep. Im going to my bed because whenever I share a sleeping spot with Sally I always get kicked out. I then began to walk toward my bedroom when I tripped over Sallys bag. With a loud slam, I fell causing Sally to jump out of bed screaming "intruder!" I growled at the fact that I was stupid enough to wake her up. When she found out it was me she yelled at me, aparrently she could have killed me -.- "sorry Sally I just going to bed" I told her "oh alright ill come with you" she said cheerfully. I honestly didn't want to share the bed with her, " umm no how about you stay here?" I said "no I don't want to! I wanna go to your room!" she pouted like a spoiled brat, I've had enough! I thought, " no you know what's a better idea? You going home because I don't like little kids in my room!" I yelled at her, she got mad "you know what! I don't have to take this from you, I have people who actually want to share their beds with me!" she yelled back as she was getting her stuff, "then go be with someone else!" I snarled. "I've already have and its way more fun than being with you" she smirked, she had just admitted she had been cheating on me... I didn't know what else to think I've been hurt badly " get out..." I said not looking at here, she scoffed and left out the door. I went to bed, I was exhausted, and tired, physically and emotionally.

It was hard trying to get to sleep but at some point I began to doze off with my last thought being " I wonder where Amy is? I miss her...."

A/n:

Hey guys I hope this story is starting off okay and you guys are liking it, I promise to write more chapters soon so It can get better, well anyways thanks for giving my fan fiction a chance and I'll try not to let you guys down ^.^