Chapter 13

Shadows P.O.V

I looked everywhere for rose, everywhere except... My room. I walked to my room opening my door to see Amy siting on my bed looking at two photos. She looked as if she were in a trance but when she heard me she got startled and dropped the pictures "oops" she laughed nervously. I raised my eyebrow, than she shot up apologizing "I'm so sorry shadow I didn't mean to look at personal things" she said. I chuckled "it's okay don't worry about it, I see you found an old memory of ours" I said leaning against the door frame. " oh uh-yeah, I didn't know you had this? I thought you didn't like it because I made you smile weirdly" she said twiddling her fingers nervously. "well at first but I later realized that it was one of my favorite memories... Being with you..." I said getting a little depressed. She walked up to me and embraced me in a big hug, I didn't hesitate to hug back. As we pulled away a bit arms still around each other Amy gave me her beautiful smile "well now we can have more memories" she said sweetly. I carresed her cheek looking deeply into her emerald orbs and chuckled "Id like that" then I don't know what happened but for some reason I decided to give a kiss on her forehead. She was a little surprised at first but than her cheeks began the grow a little red. She giggled a little but when she saw the time her expression changed "oops! I gotta get going!" she said rushing to get out the door. " why what's up?" I asked confused. " I I'll see you later today I promise bye! " she said leaving out the door. But she was really quick or maybe not I don't know, I closed the door getting a little dressed for whatever the guys had planned for him, he can never get out of their ideas of 'a good time', so might as well be prepared.

Amy P.O.V

I wasn't trying to be rude or anything I'm still going to shadows birthday party but something's come up and I gotta get going and deal with it first . I can't tell anyone well at least not yet anyway people would think I'm weird or some loon. So I have to be quiet about it, but I think shadow might of caught a glimpse of my speed, yeah that's right I'm as fast as well sonic and shadow, or even faster. Over the years I've been gone I haven't just been enjoying life I've been well,  training. Sometimes I guess it's true, not even you know the real you. But I've become stronger physically and mentally. I know who I am and what I'm destined to do. There's no backing down,  well at least not for me anyway.

Sonics P.O.V

We have so much planned for shadow. First off we're going to 'kidnap' him, then were going to bring him to his awesome birthday party, have cake, dance, and get him a girl whoop whoop. He's going to thanks us, no matter how many times he calls us idiots. Shadows one of our pals and we like the guy plus he's been a real lame'o lately so were going to give him a night to remember.