Chapter 11

??? P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping while the sun warmed my face. I open one eye and see my room lightened up by the sun and outside of my window was the perfect scenery of trees, grass, and flowers. I got up and stretched making little dinosaur noises ^.^ my long pink quills were all over the place and my bangs covered my eyes. I pulled my hair behind my ears and decided to get ready. I began to put on a little natural makeup and to curl my hair to perfection, after that I decided to put on a crop top with some high waisted jeans and my wedges and my earrings and my . Happy with my appearence I decided to surprise a certain someone because it be rude not to say hello.

Shadows P.O.V

I woke up this morning not really as excited as all the other days I've got up but meh. I got up from bed did my morning routine took a shower, brush my teeth, got dressed, blah blah. Oh today's my birthday today whoop dedoo, one year older than last year, not really a big deal, I was just chilling and watching tv when I heard a knock at my door. I sighed preparing for the millions of 'happy birthdays' I would get when I opened it. But when I opened that door I saw a blur of pink jump towards me "happy birthday shady!" then the pink blur embraced me in a big hug. I lost balance thus having me fall back toward the ground after I realized what had just happens I looked at the pink hedgehog with a confused look on my face but my expression changed when the pink hedgehog lifted her head from my chest and faced me. She had beautiful curled hair that had strands fall on her face, beautiful emerald eyes that had winged eyeliner to complement them, nice plump lips and a gorgeous smile. I could not believe my eyes my mouth was now a gape at who I was looking at, I doubted it for a second. Her smiled quickly faded when I didn't say anything but stare at her "shady aren't you going to say anything?" she asked. I blushed madly realizing she was on top of me but I began to embrace her into a big hug, she hugged me back and we stayed like that for a little while. I then held her face with one of my hands "Amy I honestly have to admit I've missed you like crazy" I finally said, she blushed and giggled "I've missed you too shady" she began to tear up a little and we hugged again except tighter as if we didn't want to ever let go, her hands clung to the back of my shirt and I nestled my head into her neck. Time slowed down a bit but speed up again as we slowly let go back into reality. We got up from the ground and gestured inside "cmon in" I invited her, she gave me the cutest smile ever. We sat on the couch and began to talk about stuff but when ever I brought up about her 3 years she would tell me some things but I felt like she wasn't telling me everything but I didn't want to get in her face about it so I let it slide until later. " you're not going to leave again anytime soon again are you?" I say in a depressed tone, she just looked at me with a worried face then she began to smile " no shadow I'm not going to leave again, for the past three years I've really missed my friends I've really missed...you" she said, we both looked at each other, then slowly are lips began to get closer and closer... *KNOCK KNOCK* we were startled by the knocking on my door, we sheepishly looked at each other and looked away blushing at the thought of what almost happened, I got up "sorry let me go get that" I sighed 'damn so close to kissing the girl of my dreams and some idiot is knocking at my door' I thought beginning to get a little angry. But when I opened that door it was much more than an idiot it was 'sonic'.

Amys P.O.V

I blushed hard at the thought of me and shadow kissing. Then again I don't think it would be too bad shadow is a really sweet hedgehog, shadow left to open the door. I was thinking about shadow when I heard a familiar voice yell 'happy birthday', it startled me at first but no one else should know I'm here until later on. Then I heard his voice coming closer, I panicked finding somewhere to hide so I dashed to shadows room. Closing the door behind me as quietly as I could. It was kind of dark so I decided to open up the blinds, I saw a simple black a red bedroom, typical, with a big bed, night stands, a dresser and a closet. I decided to look around for a bit.

Shadows P.O.V

Stupid faker decided to come into my house. he was making his way to the living room I got a little worried if he saw Amy but when we got there she wasn't on the couch anymore I was a little confused. "so buddy what do you want to do for your big day!?" sonic said excitedly while getting comfy on my couch, "get away from you" I said with a stale face he began to laugh "cmon shadow quit joking what do you want to do? Really?" he asked "I don't know and I could really care less" I replied. "whatever shadow since you don't know, me, silver, tails, and knuckles have something planned see ya later" he said before speeding out the door. 'moron' I thought, I then began looking for Amy, where'd this girl go? I kept looking.