Chapter 4

Amys P.O.V

I was spooked when someone was calling my name in my ear. Without thinking I punched that person and realized it was shadow "oh my gosh im so sorry!! shadow are you okay?" I said worried that I probably hurt him. He told me that it's was okay and that it was only a bloody nose, I still felt guilty for punching him in the face. But I looked around and realized this wasn't my house so I asked shadow where I was and he told me that I was at his house and how we got here. I remembered everything, all of it, I felt pathetic. I slumped at the memory of it all. "he doesn't love me" I said. Shadow looked at me concerned "are you okay?" I looked at him realizing I said it out loud and quickly replied "yeah I'm fine don't worry about me" I said with a faint smile. He didn't looked at all convinced, he sighed "well here get changed and then we can talk if you'd like?" he said while handing me a big t-shirt and sweatpants with one hand and holding the cloth to his nose with the other. "alright and again sorry for punching you in the face" I said sheepishly. "it's alright let me get my self cleaned up and I'll make us some hot chocolate" he said before leaving the room and closing the door. I then changed the clothes he gave me, they were so warm and comfortable. I then put my wet hair in a sock bun and left to look for shadow, his house was sure cozy and big for just him. I then went into the living room and found him coming out of the kitchen with two cups of hot chocolate and mini marshmellows. He stared at me a with a look of shock. I stared at him " what?? Is there something wrong??" I then looked at myself "I know I look bad but you don't have to stare" I crossed my arms. " no it's not that it's just I'm used to ways seeing you in that red dress" he said.. " oh yeah... You're right" I then realized I never really wore anything but my red dress, rouge told me I should change my look but I just shooed the idea away as if it were no big deal, I pondered at the thought.

Shadows P.O.V

When I fixed my whole bloody nose situation I washed my hands and then started to make me and amys hot chocolate when I finished I decided to add marshmellows and whip cream to them but when I came out with the two cups of hot chocolate I was shocked at the sight of Amy out of that red dress that made her look as if she were still a little 11 year old girl. The shirt I gave her fit her perfectly, she had her hair up in a cute bun with strands of hair in her face,  and she made sweat pants look hot. Wait?! Did I just say that about amy again!?? Agh?!! I then realized I was still staring and Amy thought she looked bad but she made lazy wear the new sexy ~.~ I seriously need to stop I told her how I wasnt used to see her wear anything but that red dress. "you make a plain t shirt and sweat pants look cute" I complemented her while handing her the hot chocolate. She then blushed "thanks ^~^".