Chapter 5

Amys P.O.V

Shadow had just complemented my looks and then handed me a delicious looking hot chocolate with marsh mellows and whip cream on top, it looked so good!! "wow this looks delicious" I said with a huge smile. I always make hot chocolate on rainy days, it's a... thing I have" shadow said with a cute smile."well, I now I know were to go on a rainy day" I said giggling a bit. We then moved to the living room and sat on the couch next to a nice fire place.

Shadows P.O.V

Amy has the cutest giggle ever. Amys pretty cool I don't know why that faker would ever want to get away from her. As we walked over to the couch near the fire place I began to ask her "hey Amy?" I asked. "yeah?" she replied, "what happened to you today?" I asked concerned. Her cute smile than quickly faded, she looked down as if ashamed and bit her lip as if trying to hold something in. "I don't think I want to talk about this... "she said gloomily. "Rose, you can tell me... "I said attempting to look at her face, "today I went to hang out at the mall with rouge and I saw sonic and I guess I got a little too excited and glomped him and other stuff then he just snapped and dumped his real harsh words on me... I couldn't believe what had just happened and I honestly couldn't look at him anymore so I decided to just run and I didnt really care about the rain until it became a storm and thats when you came..." she said with pain in her voice. "I'm sorry to hear that rose" I said feeling bad for her."it's okay.... It's just thought maybe if I tried hard enough maybe he would fall in love with me the way I fell in love with him... "she said said in a serious tone "but I guess I didn't try hard enough..." I couldn't believe what I was hearing, Amy was giving up?? I honestly didn't know what to say... "ya know I honestly think you're an amazing person and a faker like sonic doesn't deserve such a beautiful rose, such as yourself and maybe you should try starting over? " I said with with a half smile. Amy just stared at me thinking about what I just said "thank you shadow... I really appreciate it and your advice" she said with tears welling up in her eyes. She then gave me a big hug at first shocked at her sudden action but then relaxed and return the hug "no problem rose, I'll always be here for you" I said comforting her. She sniffled "you promise?" she said before looking at me with her sweet and innocent emerald eyes. "I promise" I finally said then tightening our hug, I didn't want to move, I wanted it to stay like this forever. Does this mean I'm falling for Amy?

Authors note:

Hey guys I've noticed I got some people to notice my story but thanks for giving it a chance and I hope you guys are enjoying it. I will try to update my story frequently so you guys can continue ^~^ thanks you guys