Chapter 6

Amys P.O.V

I gave shadow a hug. He makes me feel so much better about my self when I feel like crap and I feel like I can trust and talk to him and not feel judged but feel if someone is actually listening to me. He's really sweet and kind... Oh geez what if I'm falling for shadow?! I returned to reality but I felt so warm and comfortable laying on his chest and I loved the way he would play with my hair that I feel a asleep. But before my eyes lazily closed against my will, I felt the warmth of his lips on my forehead "goodnight rose" he's said soothingly.

Morning

I woke up warm and cozy and snuggled closer when I heard a chuckle "hey that tickles" someone said with the cutest morning voice. My eyes shot open and squeaked while trying to jump off the couch and instead fell on the floor and taking blankets down with me. "ouch! I quickly shook the blanket off and rubbed my head I then saw shadow trying to hold back from laughing "what's so funny?!" I glared he then bursted out laughing, I realizing I probably looked really stupid I blushed "not funny shadow!" I yelled. He then started to calm down trying to breathe "I'm sorry rose, wow I haven't laughed like that in a long time" he said while getting up and heading for the bathroom and brushing his teeth."what do you mean?" I said following and leaning on the doorway, he spit and rinsed and then dries his mouth" well I don't have much to laugh about but when you fell I couldn't help it, I feel way better this morning thanks to you" he gave me me a sweet smile. Seriously?! Wow I kinda felt bad for him, I blushed when he said that I made his morning "no prob" I said. It was 9:40 am and I had to get going I came up with an idea to start over like shadow said, the storm had finally ended, I then grab my dried dress and boots and said my goodbyes and thank you to shadowand gave him a hug "you gotta get used to my hugs shady" I giggled, he blushed lightly" sorry haha but you really do give amazing hugs" he said "thanks shady" I said before leaving. When I got home I had finally decide on what I was gonna do, I kinda felt bad and I hope it didn't hurt my friends... Or shadow but I have to do this if I'm gonna be happier. I got home and called a friend her names Monique and I told her that she could rent my house if she wanted, because I know she's been dying to move out of her parents "hey wats up amay!" she answered "hey how'd you like to rent my house? I know you've been dying to move someplace nice and I'm letting you stay in mine" I told her "omg yes! But wait how long and where are you going?" she asked curiously? I sighed "I don't know... But no questions asked please, I'm being serious, is it a deal or not?" I said getting serious. There was a long pause... "hmmm alright I'm in you can just call me about the other stuff" she said" okay thanks ill leave it to you alright thanks" I said "no problem girl" she then hung up. With that settle I packed my bags and then bought a plane ticket, I wrote notes to my dear friends explaining some stuff I left them on their doors and went called a taxi to drive me to the airport I got all my stuff on the plane and took my seat, after I got everything readied the plan then took off, I looked out the window "goodbye" I quietly whispered as a tear rolled down my cheek I put my headphones on and listened to my music, what's done is done no turning back now.