Chapter 7

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

After having the dinner, Jungkook and Jimin showed them all their rooms.

" You have to share a room with someone because we don't have separate rooms for each one of you," Jimin told them.

" Two of you can sleep in this guest room and the other two of you can sleep in the next guest room. If you need anything then Jungkook's and my room is just beside you guys. Mr. Han, there is a room downstairs for you let me lead you there." Jimin said and was about to start walking but he was stopped by Mr. Nam.

" No Sir Jimin. I will stand outside Young master's room the whole night. His safety is my duty." Mr. Han said and bowed.

Jimin was taken aback by the honorifics used by Mr. Han for him. He is older than him so it felt uncomfortable for him to be called Sir like this.

" Mr. Han please just call me Jimin. And no need to use so much honorifics while talking to me." Jimin said politely.

" I apologize but I cannot do that Sir." He replied and all Jimin could do was sigh. But he has to get used to this.

" Mr. Han, there's no need to stand outside my room. You go and have your sleep. If I need something, I will just call this bunny hybrid. Let him put his muscles for some use." Taehyung said.

" Why would I-"

" So you want Mr. Han to stand outside the whole night without getting any sleep? I didn't know the bunny hybrid would be heartless." Taehyung said with fake sadness. Jungkook sighed with annoyance.

" Mr. Han... the alien is right... I will see if he needs anything. You should get sleep." Jungkook said but he didn't seem to like this decision.

" But-"

" Mr. Han... Just listen to me and go." Taehyung said. Mr. Han bowed 90. " As you say, Young master." He said and Jimin guided him to the room downstairs.

The others started shifting their bags to their rooms. Taehyung stood there and smiled at Jungkook who knew what Taehyung was up to.

" Hey Bunny Hybrid. Shift my stuff." Taehyung said.

" And why would I?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

" Because you told Mr. Han that you will look after whatever I need. If he was here, he would have probably done that." Taehyung said and shrugged his shoulders.

Jungkook clenched his fists. But he took some deep breaths and calmed himself.

" Where is your luggage?" Jungkook asked him. Taehyung beamed at him and pulled him downstairs.

" Here it is!" Taehyung pointed out the enormous amount of stuff he had brought just for two months.

" Did you pack your whole house? Why are there so many bags!?" Jungkook asked him.