Chapter 45

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

" That's it! Take your hands away from my boyfriend!" Jungkook shouted and both of the boys in front of him could see the imaginary fire coming out of him.

Jungkook marched towards them and held Taehyung once again.

" B-Bunny hybrid-"

" Shut up. Don't talk right now. I am very very angry." Jungkook said and looked at Taehyung with his eyes darkened in jealousy. Taehyung nodded immediately. He had never seen Jungkook this angry before.

' Wow... he looks like those daddies in the books who might give punishment in such situations.' Taehyung thought and smirked. But then he shook his head to disregard his thoughts and slapped his cheeks lightly. ' Concentrate bitch, now isn't the time to simp over bunny hybrid.'

" I've seen enough. You are here just to shoot then do your damn work. There is no need of touching him or flirting with him or winking at him." Jungkook warned him.

" Taehyung, I thought he was your friend?" Jay asked.

" I also thought he was my friend... isn't that right bunny hybrid?" Taehyung whispered, enough for only Jungkook to hear.

" He isn't my friend okay! We just had a fight today! That doesn't mean you can flirt with anyone alien." Jungkook looked at Taehyung, gesturing with his eyes to keep quiet.

' Hah! Suddenly I have a boyfriend whom I fought with. You can be so jealous sometimes bunny hybrid and you dare call me your friend!?' 

" Let me solve the problem between me and my BOYFRIEND." Taehyung said, looking at Jungkook when he said the last word.

He pulled Jungkook outside and told Mr. Han to keep a look at Jay.

" What's all this bunny hybrid! Can't you see I was having a lovely time with him!? Maybe we could have been something more after today. My ideal type would have been my boyfriend! You should support me as I am your friend! You said this morning that we are good friends now, didn't you?" Taehyung said, trying to recall Jungkook how he called him his friend.

Okay, he was also trying to make him a little jealous because Jungkook was looking hot when he got jealous for him. But that's the other thing.

Jungkook clenched his fist and pinned Taehyung to the wall.

' Uh-oh. My plan back-fired.' Taehyung thought to himself when he could feel himself trapped.

" He? Your boyfriend?" Jungkook asked him with a voice deeper which Taehyung never usually heard.

" Y-Yes! Because he has-"

" Muscles and Tattoos? That's why?" Jungkook cut him and kept looking in Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung gulped at the tension between them and looked at the opposite side.

' Shit I am this close to die due to this situation. I never knew my bunny hybrid could be dominant too...' 

" B-Bunny hybrid you-"

But Jungkook didn't let him speak once again and went even closer to Taehyung and put his head on his shoulder and hands down on his waist.

Taehyung blushed, his heart speeding so wildly that he was afraid Jungkook might listen to it.

Jungkook on the other hand looked at a certain someone and glared. He mouthed ' Mine' to Jay, who looked at them from afar.

" Bunny hybrid if you don't know what you are doing then let me tell you to, you pinned me just now and have put your head on my shoulder." Taehyung tried to explain him.

" So?" Jungkook asked back.

" This is something lovers do... we are not," Yet.

Jungkook sighed and then whispered in Taehyung's ears, his breaths hitting Taehyung's back of the ear which sent goosebumps down his body.

" Why were you flirting with him Taehyung? I guess I have to teach you to keep your kinks in control." Jungkook whispered and got up again just to see a flustered Taehyung in front of him.

He saw Taehyung this flustered for the first time, which was cute as well as hot for him. He felt as if... as if Taehyung should only get flustered at his actions. He didn't like others touching him or flirting with him.

Now Jungkook had to again think about their relationship. They weren't friends, not at all. He isn't going to call Taehyung his friend anymore.

" I'll take his pics and then we will head back home." Jungkook said, more like he was firm on his decision and Taehyung couldn't even say anything about it. He saw Jungkook like this for the first time. 

They completed the shoot quite quickly, Jungkook glaring at model every now and then. 

After the shoot, they walked back to the university gate where Jungkook had parked his bike. Taehyung kept on pouting because his bunny hybrid wasn't talking to him.

" Bunny hybrid~" Taehyung whined and kept on clinging to Jungkook who was internally sulking thinking about that model with Taehyung.

" Get off me. I don't want to talk." Jungkook said.

Taehyung sadly left Jungkook and looked down. He won't talk if Jungkook doesn't want him to.

" Let's head back Mr. Han." Taehyung said sadly and started walking back to home.

Jungkook sighed. ' Why am I angry over him? He didn't even do anything wrong! That guy was wrong.' Jungkook thought to himself and stopped Taehyung.

" Sit." He said and pointed towards his bike.

" Huh?" Taehyung was dumbfounded.

" I said sit." Jungkook repeated his words and Taehyung gladly jumped towards the bike.

Jungkook smiled slightly at Taehyung's behavior which was unnoticed by Taehyung. Taehyung put on his helmet and sat behind Jungkook.

" Mr. Han... you'll have to come back home yourself." Taehyung said and the bodyguard nodded.

" Yes young master."

Taehyung once looked at Jungkook who was putting his helmet.

' Shouldn't I make use of this situation?' Taehyung thought to himself.

He slowly circled his arms around Jungkook's waist, waiting to see if Jungkook removes it or not, but to his surprise, Jungkook didn't. Taehyung smiled with content.

Only if he knew how he caught Jungkook off guard. 

Jungkook, who was getting ready to drive, suddenly felt a pair of hands wrapping around his waist. His heart was beating out of his chest, and his nervousness could be easily seen. He took a quick glimpse of Taehyung's tight hold and smiled to himself. 

" Ready to go?" He asked softly, completely different from his tone a few minutes ago.

Taehyung was shocked at his sudden change but nodded nevertheless.

" Yes!" 

*****

Love just hits different.