Chapter 53

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

The exams were soon over and as decided, the heirs stayed back for Taehyung's confession. All of them decided to help him make his dream confession. 

" Why you- can't you go yourself!?" Jungkook asked Jimin who shook his head.

" I have something important to do. Come on Kook! You can't do this small thing for me?" Jimin asked him sadly.

" Since when did you become so dramatic huh?" Jungkook picked up the money and bag as he rolled his eyes.

" Well I've become right now... now go." Jimin gave him a little push and smiled brightly.

Jungkook huffed and walked off. Jimin followed him behind and then peeked from the door to see if Jungkook was out of his sight or not. And when he confirmed it, he closed the door.

" HE'S GONE! LET'S START OUR PLAN!!!" He said with excitement.

Namjoon and Jin started blowing the balloons, Mr. Han and Jisung started decorating the place, Taehyung wrote ' I love you... be my boyfriend' on a huge paper, Jimin and Yoongi started spreading rose petals on the floor to make this confession a little more romantic, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon started cooking delicious food to have an amazing meal after the confession.

As they were in the middle of their work, the doorbell rang. Everyone widened their eyes in shock.

" He's back so soon!? We are not done yet!!!" Jin exclaimed.

" I guess it is Hobi... he messaged me he will be coming soon." Jisung said and ran to open the door for his boyfriend.

" Hey- hey..." He started with excitement, but his voice trailed off as he saw Eunji with him.

" Let's go! Tell me what can we help in." Hoseok said, excited as ever. He entered the house with his little sister.

Taehyung and Eunji exchanged glances.

" Hi." Eunji said and Taehyung replied with a tight lipped smile.

No, he and Eunji won't fight but he felt a little awkward. After all he was going to confess to Jungkook in front of her knowing that she has a crush on him.

They all started working again. Taehyung stole quick peeks of Eunji to see if she is okay or not. The girl didn't say anything. She kept on helping them. But after observing for sometime, Taehyung noticed the tears in her eyes.

" I am going to change. I need some help for make up. Can someone help me?" Taehyung asked them all, knowing that no one would know it leaving Eunji.

" Well Eunji can help you. Just don't bicker you both! Today is an important day okay!" Hoseok joked. 

Eunji nodded and ran to the room, Taehyung following her.

When he entered the room, he heard her painful sobs. He felt bad for the girl but of course he couldn't do anything. He wasn't going to give up on his bunny hybrid.