Chapter 37

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

Me, Jisung and Hoseok were standing in front of Hoseok's house. And Jisung was nervous as fuck.

" Will you calm down? I was just teasing. You took it to heart I guess. Stop being so nervous, they aren't going to test you or something. And we aren't here for you." I said, breaking all his nervousness into pieces with his dreams too.

" Why do you like to shatter my dreams like that!?" He asked me with fake anger.

" Why do you see dreams which can be shattered so easily?" I asked him sassily.

" Why-"

" We are here for me, right?" Hoseok interrupted us or else our saga would have continued.

I giggled. " Of course sunshine hyung. Now press the bell." I said.

Mr. Han immediately did so and gave side so that I would be in front.

" Yes who- What the hell are you doing here?"

Eunji had opened the door and I knew she absolutely despised my presence.

" Eunji! We talked about this!" Hoseok scolded her lightly. After that forest incident, Jungkook ignored her so she begged him to talk to her and Jungkook accepted only if she would say sorry to Taehyung. Meanwhile, Hoseok scolded her for lying and doing all of this which would have been dangerous for Taehyung. And they agreed not to talk anything bad about Taehyung because he hadn't done anything wrong to her.

Eunji looked at Hoseok and pouted. But for me, she looked like a pig.

" Sorry Hobi oppa. Sometimes I just can't control when I see a witch." She pouted and then looked at me. I internally smirked. This kid thinks she can prove something with her mere words.

" Oh really? Where is the mirror? I cannot see it?" I asked her, acting as if I was finding a mirror in front of her.

" You saw that oppa? That's why I don't like him." She told him.

" And who started it?" Jisung butted in the conversation.

" Are you going to make me stand here at the door, sunshine hyung? I thought you liked me." I said dramatically.

" No! Eunji let them in!" Hoseok said quickly, not to make me sad. Hehe it always works.

Eunji huffed and welcomed all of us in.

" Who is i- What is he doing here? Go out! We already disowned you." I guess it was sunshine hyung's father, who said this not even looking at his face.

Hobi hyung looked down with disappointment. Why can't his parents just support him instead of hurting him again and again?

" Let's just go Tae. I guess they really don't need me anymore in their life. I was the only one who wanted my happy family back." Hoseok told me but I didn't budge.