Chapter 55

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Taehyung ran towards his room, not being able to take up the words anymore. He just couldn't watch their disappointment and loath towards him.

As soon as he entered his room, he shut the door tightly. He then slipped down the door with hiccups. Hot streams of tears ran down his face.

Taehyung bought his legs closed, hugging them. He was crying so hard, not wanting to accept all those words Jungkook said.

Somewhere he wanted to believe Jungkook didn't mean it, but then he also thinks that people say true things when they are angry and drunk.

 It is said that people break down not because they are weak, but because they have been strong for too long.

Taehyung had suffered a lot in his life before that no one leaving his family and Jisung knew about. But never once he cried in those moments. He stood up strong, his head held high. But he just couldn't hold it anymore.

 He was crying so hard, all the words of Jungkook and the other people coming in front of him.

" They are right... All of them are right... I don't deserve a true friend, a true love... I am too full of myself... I am pathetic... I think I am great because of money... I am not wanted by others leaving my family... maybe they also don't want me... they will also leave me like mom did... I'll be alone but I deserve it... I am the worst..." He kept on mumbling all the negative things said by the people to him, as he sniffled. 

He then heard a bang on the door.

" Baby bear! Open the door please!" He heard Namjoon's desperate voice.

Taehyung just couldn't face them right now. He was truly disappointed of himself. Everything is his fault. If he wasn't like this, nothing would have happened. If he would have gone from here as soon as the exams ended, Eunji wouldn't have been so sad, she wouldn't have fallen down, Jungkook wouldn't have to tolerate him.

" Taebear... your hyungs are here for you... baby please open the door." He now heard Yoongi.

 " N-No... I won't... I will annoy him... he will be angry... he will hate me..." Taehyung sniffled softly.

" His panic attacks might come back Yoon... He will start thinking negative again... I am scared... what should we do?" Namjoon asked with worry. He was really close to cry too.

" Jungkook is wrong Taebear... you aren't the things he called you, and you know that too... please let us in..." Yoongi croaked out. 

" No Yoongi hyung, Jungkook is right!! Why am I such a brat hyung!? But I didn't do it hyung, I-I didn't push her!"

" W-We trust you bear... you didn't push her... we know..." Jin said softly. He didn't know what was happening to Taehyung but his voice and cries were scaring him. This wasn't the Taehyung he knew.