Chapter 81

I know I'm late to update this chapter but this was a big and difficult chapter to write

I know I'm late to update this chapter but this was a big and difficult chapter to write. You'll understand the reason why as you continue reading it.

------------------------------

Third Person POV

Jungkook never knew saying a bye would be so difficult for him. He knew he was the one to encourage Taehyung to go to the U.S and perceive his dreams yet he can't help but feel down at the moment.

Tomorrow was the day Taehyung was leaving and Jungkook wasn't himself from the morning. 

" Come-on Kook it's already about 2 now. Stop sighing and go spend time with him for the rest of the day. He is just leaving, not breaking up with you." Hoseok said, giving him a little push.

" I know but... 2 years without him Hobi... would we even end together after that?" 

" Weren't you the one who said that long distance would work if the love is real? Then are you doubting Taehyung's love for you? Or you don't trust yourself?" Hoseok asked him seriously which made Jungkook shake his head quickly.

" Of course not! I know our love is true... ugh I am just overthinking..." Jungkook mumbled sighing.

" Yes you are. Now go to that guy. Or he would think that you don't want him to go and he would cancel going there for you. You know how he is." Hoseok said making Jungkook stand up quickly.

" Ah I'll just go."

.

.

.

" Where were you? What's wrong? Did I do something? Are you upset with me? Or did some-"

" Calm down love. You ask too many questions." Jungkook interrupted Taehyung. " I was with Hobi and no I am not upset with you. You didn't do anything."

" Then why didn't you talk to me since morning? You didn't even pick up my calls! Do you know how worried I was? Of course you don't. You should spend more time with me as I am leaving tomorrow and here you are, disappearing somewhere." Taehyung rapped in anger which totally contradicted the small pout adorning his lips.

" I'm sorry... I was just a tiny bit sad that time passed so quickly." He chuckled sadly but then suddenly looked at Taehyung. " Let's go."

" Oh? So suddenly? Where?" Taehyung asked, scrunching his eye brows in confusion.

Without answering, Jungkook got up, taking Taehyung's hand and pulling him. 

" What-"

" We are going on a date," Jungkook interrupted him quickly so that he wouldn't ask any other questions. " I want to spend this day making a lot of special memories and that won't happen if we just stay at home."

Taehyung nodded happily, now walking with Jungkook's pace.

They decided to go to Shangwon, which is about an hour away from Seoul. This place was especially made for couples as it was an ideal destination for lovers to spend time together. There were many stalls which had games for couples or restaurants which emitted a romantic vibe to it.