Chapter 28

Your author is backk! She had the best vacation ever and is now back to her studies which she hates a lot yet can't do anything about it but!!! She is also back to writing which she loves and she hopes you like the further chapters😉Damn, writing ...

Damn, writing in third person is so cool but weird😂

Third Person POV

It was the evening, all the students had gathered around each other for games. Today was the games day, when they would all play games and have fun and know each other.

" Where is that alien?" Jungkook asked Eunji.

" H-He is in the t-tent. He will come soon." She stuttered as Jungkook asked about him all of a sudden.

Jungkook nodded. Soon the teachers started making the team for the games but Taehyung still didn't come.

" Why isn't he here yet!? I will go and check the tent myself!" Jungkook said and was about to go when Eunji held him back.

" W-Why do you need to go O-Oppa? He will be here soon. You just enjoy the games." She said, starting to feel a little scared now.

" Where is Tae?" It was now Jisung who stood beside Hoseok.

" Eunji says he is in the tent. This alien takes so much time to get ready!" Jungkook massaged his head in annoyance.

" Let us go oppa! Or we will be late because of him!" Eunji tried to convince him.

Jisung narrowed his eyes at her. He noticed how she was stuttering and also noticed her anxiety as he was tapping her legs continuously.

Then he looked back at Jungkook.

" What would Mr. Han have done Jeon Jungkook? How can you even wait for two minutes if Taehyung is not with you!? Go and check the tent!" Jisung shouted at him, almost commanded him.

" I will come back," Jungkook said and went away, glaring once at Jisung.

Eunji just watched him walk away. She was in distress, not knowing what to do. But she will try her best not to let her plan go fail.

Jungkook came back with panic evident on his face.

" He is not in his tent!" Jungkook said, worried for Taehyung's safety. He could feel his stomach drop due to Taehyung's absence. Where is he!?

" Ask her! She is his tentmate right!?" Jisung asked him and glared at Eunji, knowing that she must have done something.

" Eunji where is he?" Jungkook asked her softly making Jisung roll her eyes.

" I-I don't-"

" Where the fuck is he!? Do you even know the consequences if something happened to him!? The Kims will do anything if someone did something to him!" Jisung shouted at her making her afraid.