Chapter 56

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

The next morning, Taehyung woke up with swollen eyes and a hoarse throat. But instead of taking care of it, he started cursing himself.

" Fuck you Taehyung! Fuck you! How can you fucking cry you asshole!" He said and slapped himself softly.

He then pulled his hair in frustration. " Ugh! How can I show my weak side just like this!? Fuck!" He cursed once again but then remembered what had happened last light.

He chuckled lightly at the incident.

" You should have at least told me that you hate me being clingy that much. I love you so much that I could buy the world for you. You should have told me don't like being called by that nickname. I would have never called you by that again. You just have just told me that you don't like my presence. I wouldn't have stayed more than the given time if you hated me that much." Taehyung said as if he was talking to Jungkook.

Taehyung thought that Jungkook only acted as if he doesn't like his actions... he thought Jungkook liked him too... how could he be so wrong? He should've known better. He should've known that nobody would like a guy like him. He forgot that people never fall for him as he is, they always expect him to change. To be better, to stop being so demanding. 

But then he noticed he tears running down. " Ugh why are you falling down again dear tears?" He asked as he wiped them but then he started feeling his heart burn more and more and he cried again.

" I-I can't stop them... It really h-hurts." He sniffled, continuously wiping them off but they didn't stop.

Suddenly, his phone started ringing. He looked at the screen. It was his dad.

He tried to calm himself down and when he thought he could talk, he picked the phone up.

" Hello!? Tae- Why didn't you pick up my calls yesterday?" His dad started but Taehyung just remained silent. He was afraid he would breakdown in front of his father if he starts speaking.

" Tae... Please talk my little prince." His father pleaded, wanting to hear his son's voice.

' My little prince' just these three words made Taehyung break out in tears again. Taehyung's mom and dad, both used to call him by this nickname when he was a kid. But after his mother's death, he told his father to not call him that because it only brought him his mother's memories.

" D-Dad" He cried his heart out, not knowing how much it was hurting his father to listen to his little baby's cries.

" M-My baby... don't cry..." His father had started crying on the other side. 

" I-I wanna c-come back D-Dad... He hates m-me being near h-him... what did I-I even think about s-staying here and c-confessing?" Taehyung requested his Dad.

Staying here was hurting him more. He didn't want to act weak and ask help from his Dad, but for once, he wanted to escape the pain and run away and not answer back.

Can he do that?

" Are you... Are you sure about it son?" His father asked him. Namjoon had told him how much Taehyung loved Jungkook. He knew how Taehyung was. Taehyung never ran away from his problems like that. And seeing Taehyung run away like this was a shocker for him so he thought Taehyung just needed some time and Jungkook's hearty apology.

" Y-Yes... I am a-afraid that he will h-hate me more i-if I stay here. I don't want h-him to hate me... M-Maybe if I go, he w-will be happy and n-not hate me?" Taehyung asked him so innocently that his father didn't have the heart to say anything.

" I'll send the private airplane. You come back as soon as possible okay? I'll call Joon and tell him about it." His father said making him nod.

" O-Ok.." He said and cut the call. His eyes suddenly went to the phone's wallpaper.

" I hope you won't hate me anymore bunny hybrid... please j-just don't hate me" Taehyung whispered, his eyes on his wallpaper which apparently was Jungkook's photo from their movie night and kissed it softly. He spaced out for a few minutes thinking about Jungkook but then he shook his head.

' I should probably stop thinking about him... it just hurts more.' He thought to himself.

He then got up and stretched a little as he had slept near the door the whole night. Turning around, he opened the door just to find his brothers and Mr. Han outside.

" H-Hyungie? Why are you standing outside?" Taehyung asked Namjoon who didn't reply. He just kept staring at his baby brother who had a hoarse voice an red puffy eyes. He looked so tired.

Taehyung then looked at Yoongi to get an answer. " Yoonie?" 

" Pack your bags Taebear... we got a call from uncle... we will leave from here as per your request." Yoongi said monotonously, not being able to look at Taehyung's state. 

They tried so hard to not see Taehyung like this again but it happens again and again and they always seem helpless about it.

Taehyung just nodded.

" Um- I'll freshen up and then pack my bags. Till when do we have to leave?" Taehyung asked softly.

" Take as much time as you want. We will leave when you are ready." Yoongi replied. Taehyung nodded once again and walked away to complete his routine and pack his bags.

" Joon-ah..." Yoongi shook him a little, making him come out of his trance.

" I shouldn't blame Jungkook, I should blame myself... Fool; such a fool I am... look at my baby, he looks so dead inside. Those mere words had so much impact on him Yoon, Jungkook has so much impact on him. Just a few months and he got so attached to him?" Namjoon chuckled bitterly.

" Love isn't about time Joon... it happens between anyone at any time. It's the most beautiful thing yet it hurts the most. The words which Jungkook said, Taebear wouldn't even be hurt if it was someone else. He hears them most of the times. He just mocks the person and walks off. But Jungkook... it mattered to him because Jungkook said it." Yoongi replied, almost like a whisper. " Is Jin coming with you?" He asked next, diverting his mind from Taehyung to Jin.

" No... It is going to be just as we planned before. Jin is going to come with Hoseok. He just needs a little time to apply for being a school teacher." Namjoon responded and then looked at Yoongi nervously. " About Jimin-"

" I haven't talked to him yet. Maybe he'll come to Seoul as planned earlier for his job." Yoongi cut him. Namjoon understood at once that Yoongi didn't want to talk about Jimin.

" Namjoon hyung... did Tae open the door? I got to know that we are leaving." Jisung interrupted their talks. Both of them nodded their heads.

" Oh... then I'll go in and pack my bags too." He said and entered the room.

" I guess we should pack our bags quickly and inform Mr. and Mrs Jeon about our leave."

*****

Why are you guys so sweet T-T
I read all your comments from the last chapter and your supportiveness is really making me happy and proud of what I am doing. Thank god you couldn't see my shy face with all the praises I was getting. I can happily continue now knowing that you are loving the sudden angst.