Chapter 12

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

( At the university)
* Sigh*

" 246"

.

.

.

(On the way back home)
* Sigh*

" 531"

.

.

.

( While having lunch)
* Sigh*

" 897"

.

.

.

( In Taehyung's room)
* Sigh*

" Dude I have lost count of the number of times you have sighed the whole day!" Jisung said with irritation.

Taehyung sighed one more time and Jisung now threw a nearby pillow at his face.

" Why the hell are you sighing today?" He asked him.

" I have nothing to do today. Nothing at all!" Taehyung whined and fell on the bed dramatically.

" Then go and annoy your bun- Oh" Jisung realized that Jungkook wasn't at home today.

Jungkook had to go to Eunji's house to help her with the project so Taehyung didn't get his usual dosage of annoying the hell out of him and getting his reaction.

" You miss your bunny hybrid, don't you?" Jisung smirked and Taehyung smirked back.

" Miss? Yeah, sure I do. After all, you don't know how fun it is to bother him. You should see how he acts when I tease him. He is usually calm and composed but when I am around, you should see how he becomes red in anger. It kinda makes me tease him more knowing that I affect him that much you know." Taehyung said and giggled.

" You are such an evil little soul." Jisung shook his head while smiling.

" By the way, aren't all the things going to come today?" Jisung asked him getting up with excitement. The PS5

" Mhm, they are. But I am bored right now... what should we do?" Taehyung pouted but suddenly his face lip up as he smiled creepily.

" I know what we can do."

Soon it was night and Jungkook came back home. Taehyung was walking downstairs with Jisung when he saw the exhausted rabbit walk up.

" Hi bunny hybrid! Did you miss me today?" Taehyung asked him showing his boxy smile.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

" Miss you my ass! I was so thankful to get a day with complete silence." Jungkook replied back.