Chapter 77

This and the next chapter are completely dedicated to Taehyung's past

This and the next chapter are completely dedicated to Taehyung's past. So the complete chapter will be in Italics. All the names which I will take in this chapter are random that I found on net. I don't know if it would be some idols or actor/actresses name so no hate from me to anyone I have included here. Happy reading!!! <3

-----------------------------------------

Third Person POV

The Kim Family. A happy family of four. Kim Daejoon and Kim Taeyang had made their own small world. They had fallen in love in high school and they just kept falling for each other every single day that they finally decided to marry at the age of 25. It was a young age for both of them and young start for their new journey. 

Quite unexpectedly, they had their first child. It wasn't something they had decided to happen as they were young and still unsettled to have their own children. Abortion wasn't the ideal case at that time so they decided to keep the child. 

Daejoon worked hard day and night to start up his own company. The company where he was currently working at didn't give him much amount of cash even though he was worthy for it. And now that he had his own child, he had to do his best. So he moved away from the village and settled down in the city, starting up his own business.

He started his company Kim Tech from scratch. Worked day and night to make it reach the heights. When their first child was born, the company actually was no where around. It had around 3-5 workers and did not earn much.

They named their child Namjoon, Kim Namjoon. Both of them loved him very much. When Namjoon was 4, Taeyang decided to leave her job too. When she was younger, she had always dreamt of going to study in one of the prestigious colleges of fashion design in the US. But her parents refused the idea, saying that fashion designing isn't something worth it. But now she wanted to follow her dream. She wanted to become a fashion designer. She had a few skills, but decided to improvise, hence taking a course in University of Seoul.

 K. Tech had reached quite a position now, it wasn't on the top or something but was quite known around the city for its amazing products. They earned quite well and the Kim Family was reaching it's heights slowly and steadily.

After a two years, when Namjoon was six, Taeyang wished to have one more child. Namjoon got his younger brother at the age of seven and they named him Taehyung, based of Taeyang's first three letters.

The family was a happy one, Namjoon was his parent's pride, their dimple boy and their other son was their cute little boxy smiled prince. The boys were quite loved by the parents and were given things they 'needed', and not the things they 'wanted'. Both of them wanted their sons to have things, but not to show off their wealth to the world. They wanted their sons to learn manners just like any middle class family would teach their children.