Yet Again, The Plot Thickens.......

A.N: Oh my dear God....... Guess I can't make excuses no more. And I'm seriously behind on everything else too! This is why I wish I've kept up with all the good fanfics in fanfiction.net. (sigh)

Disclaimers: Everything here belongs to Toboso Yana. If it didn't, I would've added vampires a loooong time ago. And werewolves. And witches. And....(Goes off on a ranting list of every supernatural creature ever created)

~

Of all the things Estelle expected to find when she left her lover's room, a demon's body was not one of them.

Immediately, the vampiress' eyes looked for the elderly caretaker; he could not in all conscience leave this alone for long. But Tanaka was gone.

The Phantomhive servants were utterly distraught. Mey Rin and Finny were sobbing their eyes out, a step away from outright bawling. Estelle was slightly pleased despite her sympathetic exterior, for they had at least learned to control themselves.

"Wh-What do we tell... t-t-the Young Master?" the red-headed maid asked no one in particular. The vampires could hear two distinct pairs of running footsteps, announcing the incoming master of the house with his guest. Estelle and the males carefully angled themselves, disguised as the lady turning away from such a horrible scene whilst her cousin and retainer try to comfort her, so that they could perfectly catch the young Earl's performance.

"Young... Master," Bardroy breathed out reluctantly, as the boy entered the scene barefoot and in his nightshirt. His face looked as though he had awoken into a nightmare.

Breathing hard, Ciel's eyes widened in disbelief, looking upon his butler's corpse, stabbed to death with a rapier. "Sebas...tian?" he asked himself, and took a shaken, hesitant step forward. Immediately, Mey Rin held him back. He struggled to regain his freedom (and what looked like his composure), and successfully cowed her and Finny enough to stand before his butler's 'dead' body.

"Sebastian... stop fooling around," he ordered tonelessly, though he thinned his expression to portray his nerves and staunch denial. "Sleeping on the floor doesn't look all that comfortable to me. Exactly how long are you planning on pretending to be asleep?"

Unable to stop the tremors from stifling her laughter, the black-haired woman turned her hair to Francis' chest and released her near soundless guffaws. The Death Dealer in question put a hand on her back 'soothingly' while inwardly cursing the social expectations that prevented him from doing the same. It took some time to get herself under control, but she managed to turn back to the scene with suspiciously moist eyes and a demeanor that drew attention to the fact that she hoped no one saw them. Ciel's finale was simply delicious.

Ciel raged at his demon butler until he was told to stop by the brave cook,

"He's already... dead," he said with a shadow on his face.

"You're... kidding, right?" the boy asked incredulously. "Are you... dead? You, my butler, only you... You were supposed to be by my side until the end." This seemed to have prompted Mey Rin's newest round of mourning, and all three vampires could tell that Ciel had deliberately placed his angry face by Sebastian's mouth, to catch the inaudible whisper about their plans. Some days, that demon could be bloody annoying, he was.

"If we leave him here he'll rot, it'd be better if we moved him quickly," Grey suggested. The cook reluctantly agreed, as Mey Rin went to take the master away.

It garnered an instant reaction.

"No! Let go!" he cried despite the maid's attempts to gain his reaction with calls of 'Young Master'. "Don't you dare leave me behind Sebastian!! It's an order!" He grasped the Phantomhives' butler watch, "An order..."