The Fun Part Begins

A.N: I am sooo sorry for all my fans who are impatiently waiting for this to have been finished. There was another fanfic I had to work on too, so please be lenient. And if you want to see what the heck I've been so focused on for almost more than a month now, check out my profile if you don't mind.

So here are more vampirexdemon adventures!

Enjoy

~

Well, Sebastian was right.

Estelle did not return to the townhouse for a while. In fact, she did not return in time for them to leave 'Those 3' with her as they went to investigate. The butler was getting nervous; a miracle in and of itself.

Now, why would a wondrously powerful demonic butler be worried about a vampire he had been able to defeat once in combat? Exactly why. He, a demon, had enough strength to defeat her once. And she was probably going to make sure that he would never have the ability to do so again. For the one who kept her in a household against her will, this issue was too serious to be ignored.

In truth, Estelle was thinking no such thing. She was currently in a different manor not far from the young master's, enjoying the hospitality of one of the most powerful creatures to have walked the Earth.

Lord Cain had come earlier than expected; it seemed he was going to track down every Death Dealer in London to take care of their clans in one go. The otherworldly vampire found the freedom of being truly herself exhilarating, but the more important problem of her blood-kin was pressing. How could she decieve a vampire Elder with a lie fabricated within the space of a few seconds? The vampiress had no idea.

Suddenly, the doors to the expansive sitting room opened to reveal the Lord himself.

A handsome young man, looking more like a boy in his sixteenth year, was dressed in a red button-down shirt, paired with black pants. His short silver hair was quite striking even in the low visibility, and Estelle could sense from the way his clothes moved over him that he was thinking about something. About her, perhaps; it's not everyday one finds a vampire wandering the rooftops of London barefoot and lips stained from a recent meal. Meetings between an Elder and a younger Death Dealer tended to be more....formal.

Not that he wasn't thinking of that particular topic, but Lord Cain was actually more interested in the woman than her possible familial connections.

Estelle Darkmoor was a beautiful woman in the moonlight. She had gotten herself out of that terrible maid dress, and was wandering around in the exact same way she would've if she had not been transported in the manga-verse of Kuroshitsuji (not that she was unhappy; Sebby was just too much for even a fangirl to take sometimes). Her eyes were also back to their usual appearance, and her teeth were ever so out of practice because of all that trouble keeping them dull for the humans.

Nonetheless, she was alert the moment she caught the male vampire's scent wafting under the door. Her hunting skills never faded.

"Has everything been sorted out, Milord?" the vampiress asked. He nodded; both knew she would see the motion even in the dark.

"Quite. If you would not mind me asking, would you also be available in the next few months? The parties are supposed to correspond with the end of the London social season, so things should be well set up for your family. I've heard about their penchant for hunting very discreetly." As a natural habit, he assumed she was recognized as a human noble in England. Many vampires preferred to be in positions of power when dealing with their kind, and that tendency led them to assume grest powers in human societies whenever they appeared. At least one member of each clan rose to monarchy, and their rule was often bloody, as instinct dictated.

"Hence our vast fortunes." Luckily, the habits of her particular bloodline were known to her, and Estelle was pleased to find that her knowledge need not be tweaked. "You may count on my presence for at least ten of those parties, Lord Cain. I am not too particular about company." Her scent was all over the city, meaning it was her hunting ground. Lord Cain would listen to her in matters involving London. "By the way, Milord, where exactly will these parties be held? I do not want the rabble to stir overmuch in our wake." The rabble meaning those vampire children too young to participate.

"The Queen Victoria consented to several parties in my forest manor, but all others are to be confined to Stonehenge, especially those nearing the end of the Hunter's Season." It had been a slight surprise for the girl to find that here, it was not the Queen who was the Death Dealer, but her 'deceased' husband Albert. Estelle wondered if the mention of his name was enough to draw her decisions to their favor.

She nodded happily. "Excellent. I will have to get back home tonight to set up the preparations. I have a near neighbor I will need to keep track of; Her Majesty's Guard Dog would certainly be missed."

Finally, something interesting to think about while killing off the characters in the Circus arc. Estelle couldn't wait.

And besides, it wasn't like she had particularly favored Joker anyway, cute though he was.