Interlude

A.N: Okay, I still can't let go of this beautiful, amazing arc. Things will be moving forward after this chapter, I promise you, but I want my Estelle to have a little rest before dealing with her soon-to-happen vampire shenanigans. I still don't know what else to do after the Campagnia arc, or even what to do about the Campagnia! Ideas are appreciated (By the way, if I get lots of requests, I can do a yuri scene between her and Ran-Mao somewhere... might be for Halloween).

Okay, enough about me. I know you've been waiting long enough.

Enjoy!

~

Earl Grey was absolutely sure that barely anyone was awake and aware at that time of night. It was the reason that he took the opportunity to eliminate that annoying butler in such a flashy way. Truly, Phipps would disapprove, but he had stress to release!

It still did not keep him from ignoring the way unseen eyes seemed to look at him like some interesting specimen. He may have been gifted with skill to rival his beauty, but even he had limits.

He threw the glass phial out of the window and concluded it as his last task before a well-deserved rest.

Still didn't take the spine-chillers off him, dammit!

The moment he considered doing something stupid to prove to the world (and his over-active imagination; really, he was so childish) that nothing was out to gut him, the unbearable feeling disappeared.

_***_

Estelle had better things to do than scare the bejesus out of a man whose only redeeming quality was the obvious care he lavished on himself. Really, of all the people Lord Cain was interested in Turning.......

Luckily, Ran-Mao was roomed separately from her charge. Lau might've been all too happy to have some leverage over her human connections if he found out; never let it be known to the Chinese businessman that she was having sexual relations with his bodyguard, the vampiress dutifully noted.

She was quite prepared for the occasion: dressed in nothing --absolutely nothing --other than a pale nightdress resting uneasily on her shoulders, revealing a fair amount of skin under her collarbone. Her black hair was loose and flowed freely to her bum, and her entirety looked innocently seductive. Hey, who said there weren't any benefits to incubi and succubi lovers?

Opening the door slowly so as to make no noise, she flashed into the room, closing it behind her just as quickly. Estelle made her way to the foot of the canopied bed, studying her little 'victim' before delicately crawling up to sit beside her prone form.

She never knew that the bodyguard/assassin liked sleeping commando. But it made the vampiress' job easier.

Extending a nail so that it was half-an-inch longer than it usually was, Estelle trailed it down Ran-Mao's skin and swirled around her hotspots to wake her up. Having her girls groggy in addition to hot and bothered more than made up for them missing her Hunt cycle. Besides, it would be a wonderful way to wake up, no?

The vampiress sniffed at her newest lover for a visible hotspot, licking and lightly biting when she found it. Ran-Mao squirmed under the sheets, and the burgeoning scent of arousal filtered into the room. Estelle retreated when she was satisfied with the hickey.

She flashed under the bed when the bodyguard abruptly sat up on the bed, panting as if she was close to drowning. The vampiress scented something new under the human's legs; how delicious!

Estelle rose quietly from her hiding place and crept onto the bed again. Ran-Mao didn't seem to notice as she kept on breathing hard with a faint blush on her place, and she put her cold lips to the other girl's ear and purred:

"How could you come without me, Ran-Mao?" Before the Chinese bodyguard could formulate a response, the vampire was on her.

It had been a long time since she got herself properly laid. Estelle made the most of it as she tested Ran-Mao's experience with women's sex. Obviously she never had the opportunity when her reactions came out almost.....virginal. The vampiress was going to make this a long night.

_***_

Whatever experience she thought was going to have at the hands of this woman, Ran-Mao promptly threw it out of the open window. Because Estelle was a lot better than all that.

There was barely any room for rational thought as the Chinese girl was given the best night of her life, and they were at it for three minutes as her tormentor cheerfully informed her. Damn.....it felt like hours since she woke up in the middle of the night panting over a dream that came true five seconds later.

Ran-Mao was utterly possessed of the urge to taste and feel Estelle, to make their breaths blend into each other's mouths and reach the highest peaks of hot nirvana. Even as she tried to fulfil them, Estelle's skillful hands were there and beyond.

And all that time, she f****** refused to let her give! 

It was at the end of a long and difficult (for her) night that both were allowed relief. Ran-Mao slumped bonelessly back onto the mattress, joined by the cool hard body of her lover beside her. Mute once again, the bodyguard clung like a limpet onto Estelle, unwilling to let her go. The older girl seemed to wonder how she knew, then simply allowed Ran-Mao to keep at it.

And this way, she fell into a better sleep than what she had before.

~

A.N: Comments, please!