A Wonderful Performance

Everyone stared in amazement as 'Finnian's' knife curved from its path to the ground to hit the target. Unbeknownst to them all, Sebastian flicked another pebble as the little boy threw another blade to repeat the miraculous feat.

The vampiress ignored the spectacle as she socialized with the handsome fire-breather and his fledglings who could stand in the sun without visibly wincing. She estimated the lot to have about 500 years between them, their sire naturally carrying on the majority of the years. Estelle flirted and exchanged information on vampiric affairs as first Ciel, then Sebastian, wowed the audience. Soon, it would be her turn.

Before she could go and change, the red-headed male pulled her aside. "Are you sure you do not wish to travel with us?" he asked, icy-blue eyes pleading. "I know a few delightful friends just across the Channel in France, and I am sure they'd love the opportunity to meet you."

Out of every human's view, the girl responded with a fanged smile. She wasn't one to fall for such an overly cheap trick.

Estelle had told Joker and the others that she was a fire-dancer, a term unfamiliar to an English circus. It had taken more than one night trip to the Mumbai bazaars to master the sensual and intricate movements, and the vampiress hoped she wasn't too rusty. Reluctantly, for it was quite cold by human standards, she exited the little tent she changed clothes in and approached the crowd (It's her on the cover. Naturally, she doesn't look out of the ordinary, plus she has a breastband).

To say that Joker and Dagger were surprised was the understatement of the year.

With the help of the fire-breather on a set of drums, the vampiress spun a pair of cloth balls dipped in oil and set on fire that were suspended on long rope. Closing her eyes, Estelle concentrated on the movement of her hips in accordance with the beat while making sure that the balls wouldn't touch her.

In all honesty, the girl could've done more, but she was lazy and besides, such a unique act was guaranteed to get her in. That was why she wasn't at all surprised when everyone immediately accepted her into Noah's Ark Circus. Like a little kid, she grinned and shot them the peace sign.

The vampiress idly wondered where Will was right about now. Would he be in the practice tent, like he was in the manga, or would he linger in his fruitless search a while longer? Seeing as she was the center of attention at the moment, she couldn't very well find out. Estelle mushroom-sighed.

Joker was enthusiastic with the addition of new members, and insisted on giving them stage names right away. As predicted, Sebastian bore the name Black; Ciel got Smile, much to his acute embarrassment; and Estelle faintly tilted her head when the juggler/ringmaster christened her with Princess. "Eh?" was her oh-so-dignified inquiry.

"A'cos you look very much like a princess, Estelle," Dagger complimented with a considerable blush. The vampiress smiled brightly, pretending not to have noticed.

"Thanks, Dagger!" She could see how the poor boy was overwhelmed by that; he began to have a nosebleed and fainted. Like an innocent child, the girl tilted her head and looked at him concernedly before asking a sweat-dropped Joker, "What happened?" The orange-haired man pitied her too much to answer.

Sebastian was actually amused by the little scene. She already has them around her slender fingers, he thought as he watched them talk more before entering the practice tent. Estelle saw the concealed irk-marks on both the demon's and reaper's heads when they saw each other, and inwardly giggled. She had always thought that the panels dedicated to Will's and Sebby's conversations were funnier than the three stooges' household blunders.

The vampiress crossed her fingers to get sorted into their tent; fangirl tendencies were taking over, and she knew there was time to indulge them. 

Joker then decided the tent assignments as they were in the manga: Ciel/Smile roomed with Freckles/Doll, and Sebby/Black was with Will/Suit. There was considerable debate to where Estelle would room and with whom, and Fangirl Estelle closed her eyes and prayed, Dear God, if you love me, let me room with two of the biggest supernatural hunks in Kuroshitsuji.

"Well, I guess Princess could room with Black and Suit," the human hedged. The vampiress' outer self opened her eyes and blinked, while her mind screamed, God does love me! Not particularly appropriate, but she really hadn't paid much attention to religion since she was turned.

The two men were not as happy. They shared a solid glare amidst the happy glowing backdrop belonging to the only girl in their tent. This was going to be a fun one-night sleepover.

At least, it would be for Estelle.

~

A.N: Excuses for being late on these chappys. I had a severe comp crash for the past week or so, and this may not be as long as I promised it to be.

Please vote and comment; should she linger longer in the Circus arc, or will our vampiress while away the time and just come in at the traumatic end? You can also give me ideas on what will happen should I go beyond the manga. The next case goes off after Easter, giving the main character and a potential  pairing some love time. Let me know what you're thinking, otherwise I might not update for another month!

Nah, you'd get mad at me.

LuuuuvmyGrell