chapter 2: the argument

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝘃:
You enter Tony's office enraged and go up to his desk. "WHAT THE HELL STARK." You say extremly angry. "If this is about the Loki thing i'm sorry but its true. You can't have boys lurking around your office all day. UNLESS its Peter." He says in a normal tone but in reality you know hes shocked. You let out an angry sigh and storm out slamming the door. "what does she see in that boy anyways" Tony whispers to himself while doing his share of paperwork.
--------
You've had it with just sitting around so you go to the compound and sit around with Wanda just practicing your tricks. "Honestly Tony is wasting your potential" Wanda says boldly. You nod and chuckle at her statement but you know shes right. "Honestly Tony is a shitty boss to you. He doesn't let ANY guy into your office accept Peter. Like you got a sneaky link. Me of all people would know!" Wanda says very proudly as you laugh.

---------
You spent the whole day with the Maximoff twins but now you are about to leave as you bump into Tony. "not sorry for that" You say without thinking before heading out again. You feel Tony grab you arm "Look i'm sor-" you cut him off. "You said Loki didn't want to come see me. You lied to me!...you made us argue for weeks." You make him let go and you leave going home. You tell Peter everything and he comforts you while eating ice cream.
----------
You wake up and get ready but you skip breakfast. You take Peter to school and rush to work realising how late you are. You walk in and Pepper stops you saying "Y/n. Tony wants you in his office. Sounds serious." She lets you go as you gulp going in. Hes sat there looking disappointed. "What?. You disappointed that i'm dating Loki?" He slams his hands on the table which makes you flinch. "WHY WERE THERE CONDOMS IN YOUR OFFICE DRAWER?!" You were taken back but you knew how to stand your ground. "FIRST OF ALL. Why are you going through MY stuff. Second of all. I don't have condoms in my office drawer cause i keep em in my room. Third of all. WHY DO YOU CARE?!" You felt bad for yelling but u knew he deserved it.
Tony is shocked at the fact you yelled back but he snaps out the awe a few seconds later. "I care cause i'm your boss. I have to protect you" he says in his sweet innocent voice. You calm down and apologies then leave. You go back to your office and think about how those Condoms got there cause they weren't yours for sure.