𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 26: 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻/𝗵𝗺/𝗲𝘁𝗰

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

Its your wedding day. You are getting into your dress with Pepper helping you. Once you got it on all the girls walk in and stare at you in awh. "Is it bad?" You ask uncertain. "No you look gorgeous!" Wanda screams and happy tears fall. Peter walks in and stares. "Wow Mom..." Happy tears form in his eyes too. "Really Peter? You too?!" You scream as you hug him. "i can't believe my mom is getting married." He mumbles as tears fall. You wipe his tears and get to the wedding thing. You walk down the isle with Peter and Pepper. You see Tony in tears too. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑙𝑒.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽: 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘄𝘀

"Do you, Tony Stark take the Y/n Parker as your wife?" Bruce asks. "I do." Tony says. "Do you, Y/n Parker take the Tony Stark as your husband?" bruce asks. "I do." You mumble. "You may now kiss the bride!" Bruce says as he looks away. You two kiss as everyone cheers. You throw the flowers etc etc etc.

You party and dance. Tony keeps stepping on your toes but you don't even complain. You're just glad its him and not Stephan.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽: 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻

Its the morning of your Honeymoon. And you are eating breakfast with the avengers. "Where are you two off?" Steve asks. "Thor is taking us to Asgard" Tony announces as he eats. You smile and nod.

Shortly after Thor comes to get you and you set off to Asgard. He shows you two to the room you'll be staying in for the next 3 days. The two of you are happy about it. Its high up and cute. You hug Thor.

After a whole 2 days of activites, meeting people/parents and a lot of late nights you and Tony decide to have a date night. You arrive at the bedroom and you see a cute little movie set up which makes you smile.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗽:

You watch a few movies before things get Spicy and you do the Devil's tango 👹

You watch a few movies before things get Spicy and you do the Devil's tango 👹. The next morning you go back. "Why you limping?" Clint asks with sarcasm in his voice. "oh shut up!" You yell as you walk back into your room. Tony had a smug look on his face.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽: 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵

"Just take the test Y/n. You have been ill for weeks and no one can tell you why so you might as well" Nat suggested. You sigh and take it off her. "Fine" you roll your eyes. You take it and you two wait. "i bet its negative" you state.

once the five minutes is over you look at it and its positive. Your jaw drops and Nat sees it. "Damn good luck tellin Tony" she says patting your back and leaving.

You run to Tony. "Whats wrong?" He asks concerned. You show him the test. He screams from excitement and pick you up, spinning you around. You two kiss and tell everyone.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽: 2 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀

You have a beautiful daughter, Allison Parker-Stark.

________
𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁!!! 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽𝘀!! 𝗕𝘆𝗲 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘀!!
𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 530