Chapter 14: The truth

"Fine...you have 3 minutes" you say as he smiles softly.

"Well we were playing truth or dare before and Bucky dared me to grab a random girl. I was gonna push her off once she started touching me but I saw you left so i kept going with the dare. Nothing happened after. She actually left early cause her gf came to get her" He apologized.

You signed and hugged him. You knew it was a matter of time before you softened up to him. You didn't think you would believe him. You two kissed for a bit and went to tell everyone what actually happened.

Everybody looked at Bucky while he forced a smile. You rolled your eyes playfully and hugged him tight. You all watch a movie.

As you are sat next to Tony under a blanket you feel his hand go up your thigh. It took you by suprise. Although you two have been dating for a little over year nothing too sexual happened. You gulped as his hand went higher.

The alarm went off and all the avengers left, uncluding Tony. You just went to Peter and hung out with him. Even though stuff between the two of you were still wierd ,since he found out he was actually your son not brother, you guys still loved hanging out with each other.

At around 11 pm you put Peter to bed and waited for everyone else to get back.

___

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿!

𝗕𝘆𝗲 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘀!

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 276