Chapter 21: The first day drama

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽: 3 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀

It has been months since i came back. All that was just nothing but recovering and answering questions. Today was gonna be my first day back as Tony's assistant.

I walk into my office and see a bunch of paperwork and a few roses. I smile and get to work smelling the roses once in awhile. "I see you like the roses i picked out?" I hear Tony say. I look up and see Tony leaning on my door. "That was just painted" i chuckle and Tony gets off it and realises i lied. He just smiles and sits across from me. "So beautiful, hows your first day?" He asks as he looks at me filling out paperwork. "Do you flirt with all your worker or just the ones that came back to life?" I say in a sarcastic way. Tony just rolls his eyes as he stands up. He kisses my head. "I'll come pick you up after you're done so we can go out." He grinned. I just smiled at him as i got back to work.

After about an hour i hear Pepper walk in. I look up and she looks panicked. "Whats wrong?" I ask and she sits down. "i'm pregnant. Its your bf's.." she mumbles. My mouth drops. "But how? You guys dated like 3 years ago." I say. "Well when you died he couldn't get over it so we yk..." she keeps mumbling. "So you are like 4 months in?" i ask. She nods and says her apologies. "No i'm not mad Pepper but you should tell Tony. Hes the father after all" i mumble in a little bit of a disappointed tone. "I'll tell him when hes back" she muttered. I nodded and wished her look.

Even after 3 hours i still couldn't process what Pepper had told me. I couldn't believe that Tony knocked her up. I heard him walk in and he sounds distressed. "So what you gonna do about it?.." i ask as i fiddle around a bit. "Not sure yet.." he mumbles.

_____

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲. 𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆. 𝗕𝘆𝗲 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘀𝘀!

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 388