chapter 12: The party

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀:

Its your first party as Tony's girlfriend

Its your first party as Tony's girlfriend. Its been 10 months since you first started dating but you just never found the time to attend a party. Mainly because Peter always needed babysitting and since you were his mom it was your job.

You were getting ready and felt hands wrap around your waist. You turn to Tony to see him a suit. You just stare. "When are you gonna put your new dress on? Yk the sexy one that i helped you pick" he asks while brushing your hair out your face. He plants a kiss on your lips.

"Ew gross get off my mother" Peter says as he throws a banana at Tony. You laugh and shove them both out the room. You do what you need to do then put your dress on you. You stared at the mirror and sighed. You hated how your curves were on show but you wanted to get shown off by Tony so you just went downstairs.

As expected everyone looked at you. Some dirty looks off people's girlfriends but mainly mesmerised looks. You went up to Tony and just talked to him casually. Everyone that didn't already know, now knew you and Tony are a thing. You two were the hot topic of every conversation.

While you were at the Bar drinking some wine and talking to Bruce you saw a girl all over Tony. You noticed his hand on her ass and you sighed. "I'll just go to my room..." You say as you place your wine down. You walk past Nat as tears form.

You walk into the bathroom and lock the door. You knew you probably just created a scene over nothing. You stayed there for awhile. Peter knocked on the door. "Mom can you come out? I wanna talk" he says.

You get up and go out to him concerned. "Whats wrong?" You ask as you sit on the bed next to him. He tells you about Flash and how hes a dick. You listen. "Well Love you are Spiderman. You are awesome." You say as you hug him. You guys hug for awhile.

"so what happened? why are you up here all alone?" he asks. "Oh nothing just got a little bored" you say in a low tone which clearly worried your 17 year old son. He hugs you again and ends up falling asleep after awhile. You take him to his own bedroom.

___
𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗻𝗼 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲.

𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴/𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁/𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴/𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗺! 𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝘅𝘅𝘅

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 438