Chapter 3: The apology

Tony's Pov:

I felt bad for yelling at y/n ofc but i care about her and i need to make sure she isn't having any suprises especially in her office. I knew i shouldn't have lied about Loki but she would have been mad either way. Its not apart of the job policy to not allow boys in so she would have asked questions not even i have answers too. I heard Pepper walking in and she sat down across me. "Whats with the extra money on my desk sir?" She asks like a confused child. I tell her my plan of how we are gonma fake date because i want this one girl to like me. I know liking her would cause problems thats why i never told anyone i like her. Its also why you guys aren't gonna find out but you can probably guess (Not him breaking the forth wall 🤣)

Y/n's pov:

after i finish working i went to Bruce's lab to talk to him. I clealy looked annoyed since he asked me whats wrong. I told him everything and he nodded. "You should Apologise i mean he does mean good." He says while getting back to work. I think about it then say "Ye i guees but i'm 38! If i wanna have boys in my office i can. I'm a big girl. Its not like its policy either." Bruce starts to look annoyed and i sigh "Okay fine." I say as i get off the table and get my stuff.

I go to Loki and Thor. We chit chat for a bit and watch a movie. I was doing this to pass time so i waited less time for Stark. Eventually Tony got home at around 7 pm and i get up to talk to him. Loki slightly held me back but i got out his soft grip easily and i go up to Tony. "What you need?" He asks in the most hot sleepy voice you could ever fucking imagine. Wait no ew. Remember Y/n. Hes your dick of a boss.

"i wanted to apologies for earlier. Ik you don't mean harm. I'm sorry for bringing Loki in without asking you first. I know you don't want me to get hurt and i appreciate that. I mean you offered me a great job when i needed it most and i'm greatful for that and you. You are the best boss ever Mr Stark and i'm extremly sorry for how i acted." I say kinda shocked at the fact the words left my mouth so smoothly. He gives me a bright smile and a hug. "Its okay sweetheart i know why you would get mad." he says in a sweet tone.

I suddenly feel eyes on me again and turn around to see all the avengers (except Loki) sobbing thier hearts out. Me and Tony laugh then i got ready to go home. I feel Tony standing infront of me. "You know...You and Peter can move into the tower? We have a few spare rooms and ik how hard its been since Aunt may yk..." He says in a really sweet/innocent tone. I smile at him lightly "Thanks Mr stark...i'll ask Peter and tell you Tomorrow?" I say softly as he nods. I walk out and go home to Peter.