chapter 4: Moving

I walked into the apartment and found Peter sleeping on the sofa. I smiled and put a blanket over him gently. I went to make food while humming. For some reason i was happy. I got a text from Tony asking me if i can come over for dinner with Peter and i felt butterflies. As soon as i felt it i put my phone down realising that i'm starting to like someone 10 years older than me?!. I took a few deep breaths and i texted him back saying No.

Throughout the next week i avoided Mr Stark as much as possible. I kept thinking about him no matter what tho. I felt stupid thinking about him cause hes my boss after all. After a while i got the courage to ask Peter if he wants to move into the tower with Mr Stark. He said yes which wasn't much of a suprise to me. I went to Tony the next morning to tell him the news and walked in on him making out with Pepper. I backed out as i cringed. I went back into my office.

a few hours later Pepper came in "Mr Stark wants to chat with you. He says its very important" she said before leaving. I sighed and got up. I texted Loki that i might be out later than i intended. I got up and went to his office. I knocked lightly. "You can come in!" He said sounding breathless. I walked in and his office smelt like sex. I stood there in shock as he was sweaty and the windows were fogged up. i finally got some words out and said "You wanted to see me Sir?" He nods. "i wanna give you a raise. You'll become an Avenger but thats only if you and Peter officially move in" he says still panting a bit. I respond "Thats what i wanted to talk about. Peter said he wants to move in so if its okay we can move in anytime in the next 3 days?". He just nodded and i could tell him was regreting whatever had just happened. i walked out and went home.

Tony's pov:

As i dimissed Y/n i was feeling regret. I bet she could tell but i don't care. I wish it wasn't Pepper i had just fucked senseless. I know it sounds bad and it is. I was now focused on the new problem. Y/n will be living under the same roof as me and a bunch of men. I sighed and i thought things through again.

_________

I know this is bad and wierd but i thought this was a good idea. Bye bye Amors! (Ye imma call you guys that)

Word count: 462