Chapter 5: Moving pt 2

Y/n's pov:

Me and Peter were packing for hours at this point and needed a break. Peter was passed out on the sofa while i was cooking. I bit my lip at the thought of living with Tony but then i snapped of it. Hes my boss. I can't like him that way. I quickly splashed my face with water and got Peter to wake up. Peter screamed at the sight of my mascara running down my face. I laughed.

"WTF IS THAT ON YOUR FACE?!" He screamed lowkey scared. I tell him its just Mascara and he takes a breath of  relief as he gets up to eat. We eat and talk about what we've done, when the topic of work comes up. I tell Peter about my raise and he seems impressed. "So you'll be like Wanda?" He says with his mouth still full. I giggle and nodd as i keep eating my food.

----------

I went to the tower while peter was with Ned and i unpacked some of our stuff. I bumped into someone. I apologies and look at who it is to see a man with a bow and arrow. We exchanged names and he said his name was Clint Barton. I smile at him and say sorry once more before getting back to carrying boxes around.

-------

I sit down on the sofa after a long day of unpacking and moving heavy boxes. I felt like i gained some muscles out of it tho so it wasn't that bad. Natasha and Bruce sat next to me. "sooo you coming to Tony's party tonight?" Natasha asks. "Not sure yet. I have no one to look after Peter and there is no way i'm letting him come. Not to a Tony party" i reply giggling a bit and taking a sip of my coffee. They both laugh and we chat for a bit. "Well if you are coming then can me and Wanda dress you?" Natasha ask. I nod kinda regreting my decision.

After a few hours i go to Wanda's room and the two of us start getting ready while Nat is on her way. As Nat walkes in she gasps and says "You got ready without me?". Me and wanda nod and laugh. We all get ready and they put me in a red dress.

Your dress:

I laugh and ask "Don't you think this is a little to fancy for Tony's party?" They both shake thier head no

I laugh and ask "Don't you think this is a little to fancy for Tony's party?" They both shake thier head no. Wanda says "i think its perfect. It shows of your beautiful figure as well as making you look formal". Nat adds "it makes you look 𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡". I chuckle at the statement and we head down to the Party.

__________

Hi amors! This is a pretty long part but part 6 will be much longer i think. It will be all about the party/aftermath 🤣

words: 481