chapter 8: The confession

Third person pov:

You avoid Tony for a few weeks because you are starting to feel REALLY jealous about him and Pepper. Everytime you see them together it makes your blood boil. But little do you know Tony feels the same about you and Pietro. You two have been playing each other like this for almost 4 months now and neither of you are backing down. Tony is starting to give in tho. He can't stand the thought of you with someone else so he calls you into his office one day. You guys haven't seen/talked to each other in about a month at this point.

You walk in wearing this:

"What do you need sir?" You ask while sitting down opposite him

"What do you need sir?" You ask while sitting down opposite him. "I wanted to talk about your raise. I was wondering when you wanna start being an avenger?" He asks softly. "I'll be fine any day as long as its not to dangerous...i don't want Peter loosing me right after loosin May.." you respond looking down slightly. Tony nods softly. "Anything else you need Sir?" You ask before getting up.

"Actually i do need to tell you something." Tony says boldly. You sit back down. "I've been meaning to tell you this for a long time but i just don't know how to say it since you are with Pietro and you are 10 years younger than me..um...I have a huge crush on you.." he says as his cheeks turn bright red. You chuckle and get up. He looks down lowkey upset expecting rejection.

You went over to him and kissed his cheek. "I like you too but you are with Pepper sooooo..." you say as you softly brush you hand on his shoulder. "We weren't together fr. I mean the sex was real but only to take my mind off you" he says smiling. "same with me and Pietro" you say as a smile creeps up on your face.