Chapter 16: Prank wars

Me and Tony had just had sex the night before. It was awkward at first but now we are both happy with it. I decided that i want to prank him. It has been a while since i did.

I went to the store and i grabbed some purple temporary hair dye. I went back home and into Tony's bathroom. I put the dye in his shampoo and left. Tony walks in while i'm his bed, on my phone. He smirked. "I'll go shower then we can go on our date" he said as he smiled. He went in as i waited.

He came out about 30 minutes later. He had dark purple hair. "Y/n. Why is my hair PURPLE?!" He screamed. I laughed and pointed to the dye. He sighs. "Atleast it will wash out" He says as he gets ready right infront of me. Hes clearly teasing me but i don't fall for it. I do get wet tho. I mean hes a hot, smart, funny millionaire.

Tony's pov:

I teased her. I know that doesn't bother her much but i will get my big revenge soon.

After a few hours i decide to grab her phone and i change a few of her contacts around. I change mine with Peters. Bucky's with mine and Bruce's with Wanda's.

Y/n's pov:

I text Tony if he wants coffee or not. I see Peter got a text and he looks at me. "Mom, you could have just asked i'm right here and no." he says. I'm confused and i ask what he means. He shows me the text and realise what happened. I text Bruce about it and Wanda looks at me. "I'm tight here dude." She says. I realise that Tony is under 'Bucket' which is Bucky. I realise i can prank him back. I sent a spicy photo to Tony whos under Bucky.

Tony's pov:

I open my phone and see Y/n. Fully Naked in a sexy pose. I feel my bulge grow untill i realise that i'm under Bucky in her contact. I call her and she laughs at me.

This time i have to make it BAD. I think and i know what to do. I'll just ignore her.

Y/n's pov:

I go to Tony to apologise. I go to him and say sorry but he doesn't look at me. I try to get his attention but nothing works. Hes ignoring me. I decided to just flash him. I lifts my shirt and he took a quick look but was still ignoring me. Ugh.

After a few more hours of sexually fustrating Tony to get his attention he cracks. "Okaaaay princess. I'm sorry for the prank but please no moooore" he complains. i smile and kisses him.

_____

I drag him into my bathroom and put a face mask on him. We both laugh. We take pictures together. We bake some cookies and drink wine. We wash our masks off and lay in bed before falling asleep.

___
𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿.
𝗕𝘆𝗲 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 526