chapter 6: Tony's party/After

Third person pov:

The three girls walk downstairs and see a party with atleast a 100 people. "Oh hell nah. I'm not wearing this." You say while Nat is bascially dragging you down the stairs to the party. You saw how everyone was with thier friends and in specific groups. You were pretty confused why no one was dancing. "Why is no one dancing?" You ask while looking at Wanda. "This is a Tony party remember? Bearly anyone dances if anyone dances at all." Wanda responds kinda bummed out. "Well Thor dances but only when he wants to impress a girl" Nat says chuckling. You get down to the party and everyone's eyes turn to you. Everyone's jaw dropped at the sight of you. Tony was imagining the naughtiest thinks about you at that moment.

You want to the bar as everyone took thier eyes off you and went back to talking. You talk to Bruce and he makes you a drink. As he hands it to you, you smile and say thanks. You take a sip. "Sooo you like anyone here?" Bruce asks rasing an eyebrow. You laugh and say "i don't i mean some people here i would defo bang or kiss but not sure about dating". Bruce laughs a bit and goes to Nat. You see them flirting and you cringe a bit.

As you are sat on the Sofa with Thor drinking you see people coming. Steve, Nat, Tony, Bruce and Clint. Tony sits next to you and the two of casually talk for a bit till Thor stands up and puts his hammer down. "I have a challenge for you all." He says with a smile. "whoever picks up the hammer can rule Asgard for a month". Everyone cheers and Clint goes first.

"sorry if i embaress you Thor" He says before trying to pick it up. He fails and sits back down. "Guess being cocky doesn't do much?" You state while taking a sip. You saying that turned Tony on and Steve noticed which made him laugh to himself. Tony gets up and puts his hand around it.
"impress me Stark" you say boldly while staring into his eyes. He smirks and tries to pick it up. ⁱᵐᵖʳᵉˢˢ ʰᵉʳ ˢᵗᵃʳᵏ he thinks to himself as he goes to get him Iron arm. He keeps trying but he fails. As he keeps failing everyone starts to notice the tension between the two of you. They all cringe at the thought but think nothing of it.

Its Bruce's turn and he fails like everyone else. He does his hulk pose which makes Nat giggle a bit. He sits back down and everyone looks at Nat. "No thanks." She says. Steve gets up and manages to nudge the Hammer which impresses you. "Impressive Rogers" you say out loud. Everyone could tell Tony was getting Jealous so durning the whole night all the boys tried impressing you and it worked. It made Tony furious.

At the end of the party u were pretty tipsy. It was only 1 am so you just went to the pool. You sat on the edge and dipped your toes in. You saw no one coming so you jumped in. You swam around for about 20 minutes before you heard Tony. "What are you doing out here at 1:20 am?" He says as he sits down on a chair. "Just swimming. What about you?" You respond while getting out the pool and covering with a towel. He watches you for a sec and responds "just thinking about how you are so easily impressed." You chuckle. "Aww
is Mr Stark dissapointed he didn't impress me tonight?" You say teasinly. It turned him on so hard.

You sat next to him and you talked about stuff for a bit and how Peter was doing. You saw it was almost 2 am and headed to take a shower while Tony went to the kitchen. As he entered he saw Steve there. "Really Stark? Shes 10 years younger than you" Steve says sorta annoyed. "I know! But shes so adorable. Besides you like her too! You are like a 100" Tony states and Steve just leaves.

You walk into the room you share with your brother Peter and you see him sleeping peacefuly. You made him dream about him asking at Mj since you shipped them. You saw him smile in his sleep which made you giggle. You kissed his forehead and smiled while whispering "goodnight Spidey". You go to sleep.

Peter wakes up and gets changed. You throw a banana at him and he didn't catch it. You said with a dissapointed face "where is Peter tingle?" Peter laughs and says "It doesn't work with fruit. Also don't call it that! Its embaresing!" You laugh and say in a cheeky voice "did you like the dream i made you have?" Peter turns red and nods a bit. "You should ask her out. You are both bananas about each other" you say as you leave the room. You walk into the kitchen and eat a few fruits before going to Wanda's room. "so i heard Pietro is visiting for the first time in what, 2 months?" you say excited. "Ye hes coming over and staying for a week or so" Wanda says while cleaning.

You both hear the door bell ring

________

This was a really part but i hope you enjoy it amors! ♡︎

words: 911