Prolouge

丂卄卂ㄒㄒ乇尺乇ᗪ

This was the only word Peter Parker could use to describe himself after he swung away from Ned and MJ. A dry cold feeling crept up his bones every time he thought about it.

They had forgotten about him; it was the only solution to fix his mistakes but...

He had no way home.

No place or person to call his home. Not Mary, Richard, Ben, May, Tony, MJ, Ned, Happy, or Stephen.

Of the few in that list who were still alive, none remembered him.

So what was the point?

Spider-man: labeled as a menace.

The seventeen-year-old had no purpose. Not as Peter Parker or as Spider-man.

So, what's the point?!

Peter tried. He really did. He tried to act like he was fine. Tried to smile at those around him. Tried to attend college just as a random kid. Tried to be okay, but he wasn't and no one knew...

So, why bother?

Why not just run?

It's not like anyone needs me, Peter decided before swinging off, as far away from Queens as he could. He swung and swung and swung, occasionally sticking to ships to cross oceans until he eventually reached his destination: the middle of nowhere.

Peter couldn't take it anymore. He felt like he doesn't even exist, so why try to?

Why pretend that he was fine?

No.

He would stay there, in the middle of nowhere, out of everyone's way where he couldn't mess up again. Where he couldn't get attached to people only to lose them, again. Where it could be just him...

In the middle of heat and sand and dry nothingness which was the Sahara desert.

Yes, there he would be fine...

_____________________________________________

An: Hey, everybody: hope you are doing good!

This is a story requested by one of my friends, Matthorseman! I hope it will live up to your expectations!

Okay, this will likely be the only time I disturb the flow of the story with an A/N. So stay safe, drink enough water, and try to get a sufficient amount of sleep. Have fun reading and enjoy the rest of your day/night!

~KC.