Baby Steps.

Strange walked into the room a few hours later, a proud smirk resting on his face. "Wanda! I made soup that isn't undercooked... It's still burned, but progress has been made! I brought some back for you to tr—"

He dropped the bowl, allowing his cloak to catch it before it had time to shatter and spill his new creation.

As the man stared Peter down, a single one of his brows shot up. "Why aren't you in bed?"

Peter blinked a few times, one eye at a time. "Strange man..." He turned his head to the cloak. "With cloak... Memories... So many memories..." He turned to the journal. "Strange man with cloak..."

"Doctor Strange," Strange reintroduced himself.

"Stephen... Sir... Sir... Stephen."

"Uhhh yeah... sure, kid."

"Peter?" Wanda called, her head tilting to the side, slightly. "Do you remember anything else about Strange?"

The boy stared at the man. Wanda walked forward, picked up the bowl of soup, and placed it on the table. "Wanda Moff says... Stephen and cloak are real?"

Wanda nodded her head. "They are as real as I am, Pete."

He chewed his lip. "Up for debate..." His eyes looked deeply into Strange's own. "Yellow sparkling thing... you do the yellow sparkling thing."

"Yellow?" Strange muttered but shrugged. "Sure, kid." His eyes stayed lingered on Peter. "You don't remember much, do you?"

The boy shook his head, sadly. "Glimpses... small... glimpses. But, not sure... not sure if they're real..."

"We can help you figure out what is real!" Wanda exclaimed, resulting in one of Strange's brows shooting upward. "I can, only if you're okay with it, use my magic to show you memories, to look deep into your head! Or Strange can just remove the spell which made everyone forget you exist!"

Wanda spoke faster and faster with every passing second. Peter's head raced from her to Strange to her again.

"Kiddo, it's impossible to break that spell..."

"Then we'll do the first method!"

Peter took a step backward. His lips quirked downward in a scared frown. "Wanda Moff, no magic..." He scrunched his brows, and shut his eyes, tightly. "Think magic started this... Think it was my fault... Everything is my fault. No magic, please?"

Strange gently placed a hand on Peter's head. "I agree, let's not become too reliant on our magic." He turned to Wanda. "How about we try this with a modern-day method, technology, or even psychology?"

Wanda nodded her head, furiously. "Sure, Peter. I'll help in any way I can. And for the record, it isn't your fault."

The boy stared into her eyes. "Wanda Moff doesn't even know what happened. Wanda Moff was not there... Strange man and cloak were there... Ed... two and three..." His hands flew to his head. "Two and three... two and three..."

Within a second Wanda was next to him. She studied his posture and frowned. "Peter?"

"Bright... too bright... too loud..." He clutched his ears, and Wanda and Strange shared a look.

Strange's hands glew orange, and within a second, the room was soundproof. Similarly, Wanda's eyes shined red, and every blind in the room closed. Every light was turned off, and every gap between every door was gone.

Peter whimpered, so Strange made the room even darker. "Pete?" Wanda whispered until she realized that Strange had muted the room. Her eyes shone red, and she stood inside his head, staring at Peter in his mind. "What's the matter."

Peter's mind fascinated Wanda, the room they were in was very possible colour, and memories floated around, but flickered in and out of existence.

"Wanda Moff... in my head?"

"Yes, we can't help you if we don't know what's wrong, Peter. Will you please tell me?"

"Wanda Moff said no magic..."

She flinched. "I... forgot, I'll leave if you want me—"

"But, Wanda Moff used magic without me interfering... Wanda Moff smart. Wanda Moff wants to help me... Why not avoid the void, Wanda Moff?"

Her brows furrowed. "Why help? Because you're hurt, and I want to help you. Why not avoid you? Because you're not a void, Peter Parker. I can't tell you much about yourself... my memories were erased, but from what I can tell from those who remember you, and the memories I've seen, you are a great person."

"Void."

"No, a person."

Peter looked into her eyes, skeptically. "Wanda Moff says I'm not a void...?"

She nodded her head, smiling. "Yes, you are a very sweet spider person..."

After a pregnant pause, the boy spoke. "Up for debate..."

"Then I shall be more than willing to debate with you," Wanda replied, her smile still staying on her face.

"No, Void Journal and I not sure if you're real,  Wanda Moff... can't debate with a hallucination."

She shrugged. "Then I guess I'll just have to prove to you and the Void Journal that I am in fact real..."

The boy chewed his lip. "Up for debate..."