Wakanda.

Wanda stood up, cleaning the mess of coffee she had spilled.

Sand...

She poured herself a new cup and grabbed her phone.

Warm, hot, almost boiling sand...

Her attention landed on the window beside her.

"FRIDAY?"

"Hello, Ms. Maximoff. How may I help you?"

"This is going to sound crazy, but can you check if I was in the tower this entire time...?"

"Certainly, Ms. Maximoff. And do not worry, I knew Sir long enough to never find anything truly odd."

Wanda was sure she heard a longing sigh in the AI's voice but had no way to know for sure.

"No, Ms. Maximoff. It would seem you were in the tower one minute, gone for two, and then returned at the same location..."

Wanda chewed her lip. So, it wasn't a hallucination... Was it Strange? No, I doubt it, he would've called, and even if he didn't I would have recognized his magic... But, that only leaves two options, some strange force wanted me to be there, or she returned... The Scarlet Witch.

"FRIDAY... At which desert is it early afternoon... Maybe one or two pm right now?"

"Quite a few deserts are fit into this period... Would you like me to list them all?"

Wanda fiddled with her fingers. She closed her eyes, recalling the image of the desert she was in. "How many of those have yellowish-red... Or maybe it's yellowish-brown sand?"

"A few, Ms. Maximoff..."

"There were large dunes, and I saw a dry valley to my left..."

"There is a ninety-two percent chance that you are describing the Sahara Desert in Africa..."

Wanda stopped recalling the image. Africa? I haven't been there since Wakanda in 2018.

Wakanda.

Vision...

Tears cluttered her eyes. Pictures of her, Vision, and their children appeared in her mind.

But, an image overtook it, one of Strange raising an eyebrow at her. "It'll be okay, Kiddo..." The memory reminded her.

She shook her head.

"FRIDAY? What is the chance you can get Princess Shuri on the line?"

Within a second a hologram appeared and the Princess smiled at her. "Wanda. It has been a while. How may I assist?"

"Is it okay if I come over for a few minutes? I can't explain it, but I believe I need to be in Africa right now..."

Shuri tilted her head, curiously. "Of course, do you need me to send a jet?"

Wanda shook her head. "I'll be there in a few. Thank you very much, Princess."

Said girl waved a dismissive hand, and the line turned dead.

Wanda jumped out of the tower window, flying to Strange. "Send me to Wakanda."

"Hello to you too, Kiddo," Strange replied, smirking at her command. Nonetheless, he opened a portal, making Wanda fall through it.

She landed on her face in Wakanda.

"Really, Strange?!"

The girl got up, dusted herself off, and smiled at a grinning Shuri. "That will be wizard has humor? Who would've thought?"

Wanda rolled her eyes playfully. "Wait until you see him attempt cooking. How do you burn and undercook soup?!"

Shuri laughed, crazily. "So Africa has called you... Do you know which part?"

Wanda sighed. "The Sahara... I'm actually looking for Spiderman... And, I got a vision of a figure in the Sahara..."

The Princess eyed Wanda, skeptically. "You are looking for Peter Parker? Why? He's always been such a good kid. Did he do anything wrong?"

"You remember him?"

Wanda's mouth fell agape when Shuri nodded her head.

"It's difficult to forget the boy who was with Stark at his end... Who was with all of us at the final battle with Thanos."

"How can you remember him? No one else could?"

Shuri laughed. "Technology here is far beyond your understanding. That dome won't let anyone in. Not even magic, which I am guessing was the reason no one can remember the spider boy."

Wanda chewed her lips. "Princess, you're a genius!" She ran toward the dome, leaving a very confused Shuri behind.

Wanda was so excited when she ran, that she forgot to stop running, and ran face-first into the dome. "Ouch..."

She studied it, carefully. Almost like Westview... Only with technology which can allow people to enter or exit with permission.

Her hand reached out to touch the dome, but then pulled back. Keep it together, Wanda. You can't lose control right now.

She turned back to the palace. "Thank you so much, Princess Shuri! I'll be taking my leave since I now know what it is I need to do!"

Shuri nodded her head, firmly, and Wanda flew out of the barrier.

Peter Parker... You crazy teenager. You honestly left me a clue... Unknowingly.

I can't wait to meet you... Again. You seem like such a strange person.