Road

Yelena pressed a few buttons on her tablet and then turned her attention back to Wanda.

"I will let you know if I hear anything."

"Thanks so much!"

"No problem. Any friend of Nat's is a friend of mine."

"Likewise."

Yelena smiled before walking off with her dog happily following behind her...

Wanda went to go visit Nat's grave too, but on her way there her eyes landed on a different stone.

A tombstone for a person named May Parker. The date of her death was a few weeks before Spider-man was last seen.

Wanda knew logically that Parker is a common last name, but still, there was a chance that this person was a close relative to Peter.

It would grant reason other than his existence being erased for his sudden disappearance.

Wanda put a pin in her newfound knowledge and walked further down the many streets of New York.

The stars were in the air, the moon above her, but she paid them no mind as she wandered.

Her eyes suddenly turned red and a memory she forgot she possessed appeared in front of her.

"Thanks, Mr. Stark. I probably could've stuck the landing better, but it's fine... he-hey Cap-Captain, big fan..."

Wanda furrowed her brows as the memory disappeared.

I knew him? How did I know this child? Why did Strange have to erase his memory? This would have been so much easier if he didn't. Well... This wouldn't be happening if he didn't, but whatever.

Wait.

Was that at the Civil War? He couldn't have been older than fifteen. Who brings a child who is still learning to fight to do so against trained heroes? Did anyone know he was a child?

Tony Stark?

Peter did think to greet him first... Perhaps.

Then a trip to the tower is required. Maybe Happy or Pepper knows something more about Peter if the boy was under Tony's protection...

Wanda wandered to the tower and greeted Friday. It was still late at night, so she didn't go see anyone, they would all be asleep.

Instead, she went to her room in the tower and entered the realm of dreams...

The Scarlet Witch opened her eyes in Wanda's dreams. Wanda watched as her powers went ecstatic, making patterns in front of her, that she couldn't decipher.

Instead of trying, she memorized every detail, opting to send it to Strange. If anyone knew what those symbols mean, it would be Strange...

Or maybe she was just biased, he did help her when she needed it.

Wanda felt a soft smile appear as she thought of the man, him and his inability to make soup.

I never did get to thank you for that. I will now help someone else who needs it, you helped me, Strange...

What Wanda didn't know was, that at that very moment, Wong and Strange were busy learning a new type of magic. It enhanced its user's senses by eight thousand percent.

Strange found it unbearable, but, just as he was about to stop, he heard something...

His senses were so sensitive that he heard Wanda thinking of him in a dream!

The man rolled his eyes. "Don't thank me, Kiddo, but I will undoubtedly hold you up on that promise..."

He stopped with the magic. "Now, the next question... How did something which was made to enhance senses make me hear a dream?"

Wong shrugged.

Jerking awake, Wanda jumped up and drew a picture of the images in her dream. She sent it to Strange and went downstairs.

"Morning Wanda," Pepper greeted.

"Friday told me you are visiting..."

Morgan sat on her mom's lap, eating a banana. "Hey, Ms. Maximoff," she greeted, making an excited wave motion.

"Hello, Pepper, hey Sweetheart," Wanda replied.

Happy came prancing into the room.

"Pep, Morgan's ballet class has been moved forward an hour, it starts in twenty minutes..."

Pepper sighed, took her daughter's hand, and drove off...

Happy's brows furrowed when he noticed Wanda. "Hey, haven't seen you in a while..."

Wanda nodded. Not really in the mood for the Westview conversation.

"Happy...?"

"Yeah?"

"May I ask a favour, I'm looking for Spider-man."

Happy frowned. He hadn't seen the spider hero in ages... "What do you need from Spidey?"

"He is missing, and I believe him in danger... Can I... May I look into your mind for a memory?"

Happy frowned again. He and Wanda were never close, but he did speak with her a few times over the years. He didn't know much of the girl, but one thing he did, without a shadow of a doubt, was that she hated messing with people's minds...

She's always felt like it was a breach of their privacy. So, if she wants to look into my mind, it must be serious... But, what information could she possibly find inside my head? Spidey and I were never close, we hardly knew one another, I was simply his driver, whom he introduced to one of his friends May Parker... Happy thought.

"Sure, Wanda. But, I don't believe you'll find much."

"Only time will tell," Wanda replied, eyes darkening.

A memory appeared in front of them, but unlike every other time she had looked for memories in people's minds, it was multiple at once.

Flashes.

Several flashes.

Of a trip to a hotel room, where Happy gave Peter a Spiderman suit...

Of an endless amount of voicemail messages from the boy...

Of a Ferry spilling...

Of Happy meeting the aunt and guardian of the teen, named May Parker...

Of blipping...

Of Peter crying whilst Happy gave him stitches in a jet...

Wanda couldn't watch another second, the amount of energy she required to look so deeply into someone's memories. Finding someone they had forgotten existed was too much for her...

She fell to the ground.

Happy panicked.

"That— Peter. Where is Peter? I promised May I'd take care of him if she ever couldn't..."

"Where is Peter?!"

Wanda watched him in complete awe.

"You... You remember?"

Happy didn't even register her question. "Where is Peter?!"