2 | Catching Feelings

Class ends and it's time for the Dance Club's meeting. Jae-won and Si-Mi walk together to the office as both of them are part of the said club for one and a half year already.

Suddenly, her best friend, Si-Mi halted making her friend look at her confused. Si-Mi on the other hand looking at Jae-won with a sly grin plastered on its face.

"What?" Jae-won asked with a stern tone 'cause she knew her best friend was up to no good again with that face.

"How could you keep secrets from your best friend, huh? I thought no more secrets?" Si-Mi questioned her with disappointment lacing her voice before pouting and crossing its arms on her chest.

"What's with you? Stop that, you look like a mad duckling," said the girl with a grimace.

"How could you say that?! Also, you do not ignore my question, miss, why did you do that, huh?" the other girl blurted back.

"And you do not tell me what not to do," Jae-won emphasized especially the word 'do not', she added, "Do what? Just go straight to the point. Dammit."

"You didn't tell me you are dating Su-hyeok!" Her friend squinted her eyes at her while smirking.

"What?! Have you gone mad?! We aren't!" The girl shouted but didn't do it on purpose. That's why she quickly slap her hand to her mouth with wide eyes looking around to see if somebody heard her. To her relief, nobody's there as it is already time to go home.

"Sure."

"I said we aren't."

"I saw you two earlier at the cafeteria while we were eating lunch. You were just beside me so how in the hell I won't know?" Si-Mi said smiling while recalling earlier's encounter of her best friend's interaction with the guy.

'Ahh, that' she thought after knowing what her friend meant.

--Flashback--

Jae-Won's POV

I'm currently eating lunch with my best friend, Si-Mi, talking about the most random things but mostly gossiping.

I was about to place the food inside my mouth when my eyes found its way to the boys' table that's two tables away from us. With his chopsticks on hand about to get food but stopping in mid-air as we look at each other's eyes. Wow an eye contact with the one and only Lee Su-hyeok, I feel honored. Lol just kidding.

"Hey, have you heard? One of the teachers was having an affair with a—"

Suddenly my best friend's voice slowly fading— no, not just her voice but every noise in the room faded as if it was the only two of us in the room as we continue looking at each other.

He winked then smiled at me while I feel the heat on my cheeks rising making me look back at my food as if it was the most interesting thing in the world (A/N: Well, it is(; ) not letting them see my tomato-colored face.

Si-Mi's POV

"Hey, have you heard? One of the teachers was having an affair with a politician?" I peek at my best friend while munching some pork to see how her reaction would be from what I have heard.

Instead, I saw how her face slowly turn into a tomato while staring at something— no, it's actually someone as I follow her sight as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. Well, yeah for her it is, no doubt.