13 | Plan

"No one came," Cheong-san stated as he stare out of the window where zombies are swarming.

"Those helicopters keep whirring up there but didn't even dared to come for us. Right. We're just a bunch of teenagers trapped inside, for them we're nothing. So why bother coming for us?"

"Don't say that, Jae-won. They'll come for us eventually," it was On-jo.

'okay, I'll shut my mouth now'

"How long do we wait?"

"Until they come."

"There's no guarantee that they will."

"Even if they do, they won't find us if they don't know we're here," Ji-min said.

"Then, let's put up a sign for help. My dad taught me a signal that's used internationally," On-jo suggested

"What is it?"

"It was red and blue arranged together to create some sort of pattern," the firefighter's daughter explained but no one seemed to know what that was.

'I thought it was the SOS thingy....?'

"Right! Should we just write it on a curtain?" On-jo approved.

"Did I say it out loud?" Jae-won murmured

"Yeah, let's do that," Hyo-ryeong mumbled.

"I thought it was just inside my head?" she talks to herself that made her look like she's talking to some imaginary friend.

"You tend to speak subconsciously what's inside your head," Su-hyeok chuckles patting her head.

"What? Really? All this time that we're here? How come?"

"Haha, but I don't think you say everything that's inside here that way," he tapped his pointy finger on the girl's temple tickling her a little.

"That's a relief then."

"No. It's cute actually. You shouldn't really bottle up what is going on in here," now it was his own temple he tapped.

"No. Sometimes it's best for me to shut up," Jae-won innocently smiles.

"It's how long a person can survive," they heard Nam-ra's voice.

"It has only been a day. We have to try the best that we can," On-jo objects.

"We still have foods that the great Jae-won brought right?" Dae-su reminded the others.

"But it's not going to be enough if we stay trapped for one more night," the class president claimed.

'right, it's best if I just die rather than be a lunch. Try the best that we can, On-jo says'

But Su-hyeok bumped her with his arm from beside.

"You heard that too?" which the said guy nodded.

'dang, I've got such unpredictable mouth'

"..... or are you saying we shouldn't bother doing anything?" their attention turned to the two girls again. But the class president didn't also know what to answer.

"Then don't say anything."

'ooookay now, I didn't like that. What should I do?'

"I think prez means we should think about anything else we can do," Su-hyeok guessed.

"No," this confused Su-hyeok and to say that the girl beside him, Jae-won wouldn't want to laugh is a lie.

"We don't know anything at all, we need to know something so we can make plans," Nam-ra declared.