28 | Facinorous

"Are you saying she's a zombie?!" Su-hyeok barked.

Dae-su mumbles, "Hambie."

"Close enough."

"Stop it. She's not--" On-jo retorted but was cut off by Jae-won.

"No, On-jo. It's fine...." she smiled at her reassuringly yet On-jo only glanced at her apologetically, "...thanks."

A few seconds of silence reigned over them before they heard Ji-min spoke, but not to any of them.

"My mom and dad...." she began, "they came to school to save me. The police... And firefighters never came," she trailed in between her sentences, "if anybody is watching this after, punish them. All of them who abandoned us."

The group watched Ji-min film herself with the camera they found in that room. She sniffles as she wipes the tears that drips to her cheeks before starting a message to her parents.

"Jae-won, I'm sorry for Si-Mi--" the girl in a pink cardigan fidgets her fingers as she is hesitant on approaching them but she still did.

"Fuck off," Jae-won stopped her firmly as she grits her teeth feeling the hard thumping in her chest. This made Na-yeon regret her decisions instantly on talking to her, "you're not sorry, you know it. You're sorry you got caught."

☾⋆⋆✩✩✩★✩✩✩⋆⋆☽

After On-jo was done with her message to her dad, she passed the camera to Jae-won who's just beside her, feeling the negative emotions fill her heart again.

"Wassup, Mom?" she chuckled, trying to lift up her mood, "I'm....I'm still alive, can you believe it? 'cause I can't, I always thought since then that I would be the first one to die if ever something like this happens. Instead, it was Si-Mi, my best friend, she's gone. I don't want to continue but I promised her.

Jun, and Dad, is anyone coming? Are you coming? I want to see you now but I'm not sure if that would ever happen. Rara is with me," she smiled and showed her cousin to the camera, "I won't let her die, I won't let her go with Si-Mi. Please, take care for me. Ugh, I love you."

She then passed the camera to Su-hyeok, "I don't really have anything to say. You?" he passed it next to him which is Nam-ra.

☾⋆⋆✩✩✩★✩✩✩⋆⋆☽

"Ahh, shit. We should've gone to the roof when the music was playing," Dae-su grumbles.

"Music. Wait, we have music," On-jo reminded.

"What music?"

On-jo walked away for seconds and came back with the camera in hand they used to film themselves.

"We're going to build a tall barricade here and then lure them in with music, we'll use some instruments too. We leave the door open for them as they follow the music," she explains the plan to the group while the others attentively listens, "once it's clear, we'll take the back door to run."

"So, what you're saying is... We stack desks, chairs and whatever else we could find in the middle here. Open the front door and run through the back door?" Cheong-san clarified.

"She sucks at school but she's pretty smart," Dae-su stated.

"Yah!"

"It's a compliment," Cheong-san flatly remarked.

"Let's give it a shot."