4 | The Emerald Necklace

7:30 AM

Standing infront of her mirror, in deep thoughts.

She had a bad dream....the same bad dream. Again.

Why?

The lass questioned mentally with her brows furrowed.

Caressing the pendant of the necklace infront of her chest. She wondered, why not have it checked...maybe to a lapidarist?

*Sigh*

I wonder if this is a real gem...

Jae-won can't help but be curious.

Time Skip–

"Si-Mi-ah! Remember when I texted you about that something I'm gonna tell you?" Jae-won suddenly changed their topic out of nowhere while eating snacks on the bench outside the school building.

"Yeah, are you gonna tell me now?" the latter asked.

"I had a bad dream...no, I was having a bad dream. To be exact."

"What do you mean?"

"These past few days I keep on having bad dreams. But what's more weird is they're all about the same thing," the girl explained, staring into nothingness.

"Tell me more about it," the red-haired lass, gaining more interest about it as she moved closer to her friend, indicating her that she's listening.

"It's a mess. It looks like a ghost town, the places looks so familiar. I found myself walking around just following where my feet leads me as if it memorized the place. However, the people around me don't see me. I can see everything but they can't see me," she paused before continuing.

"Blood everywhere. Crying. Screaming. Running. Some doesn't seem to be on their right state of mind, they were running after people and eating them alive. Their face looks so dead, and so is their bloody eyes."

"That's scary. But don't you think you just watch too much movies?" the latter, with a hint of concern in her voice and at the same time teasing her friend.

"Hey! I like watching movies but it's been a long time since I've watched a horror one. I didn't watch any movies before I even had a bad dream and I wasn't even thinking about it, so why the hell would I have such dream?" the lass snapped at her friend proving her point.

"I think it's trying to convey a message to you. You know, like having a dream that you are running away they say it means you want to run away from something in your life; maybe facing something you think you can't overcome. Something like it," the latter explained her theories she read somewhere on the internet.

"You're right. But what on earth does dreaming about people eating the other conveys? That doesn't make sense, I don't think that's the right message the universe wants to tell me, do I look like I'm hungry for something?" Jae-won pointed out while shaking her head in disagreement.

"Yeah right, maybe. It might not be something but someone. Who knows?" the other girl responded while smirking and wiggling her eyebrows as she nudged her friend on the side.