14 | Will you come?

"I heard in some countries, they mourn adults more than they do with children. While in others, they do on children more than adults," Nam-ra started.

"Which do you think our country is?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"When kids die, they lose hope but when adults die, they lose their wisdom," our top 2 second that motion-

"Hope and wisdom. Which one do we value more?"

The tension was palpable. Emotions seem to be detectable as it lingers in the air. Only a few minutes had just past since we were just giggling and now another atmosphere aroused is making me feel uneasy.

"Hope. Is what makes us strong to keep going through situations and lights the way that leads us to the truth, in this context....the power of faith comes in. With wisdom, we improve in the aspects of life. In this world...we use common sense, knowledge and comprehension and also for wise judgements. This is what you call wisdom. With this, we overcome circumstances just like what I mentioned with hope. We can't survive the cruelty without the two, my dear," Ms. Park verbalize in which the others seem to comprehend and agree just like me without actually saying a thing.

"They've been flying all over the place since yesterday, they would've saved us if they really wanted to. We're just not important enough for that," Nam-ra hypothesized. I can't help but feel my heart sink and unknowingly look down with brimming tears.

'i hope they're okay... they're alive. Right, they were in Seoul. I hope the situation there isn't the same as here, they shouldn't be here... But dad, will you come for me?'

...flashback...

Yeong-na's (Jae-won's mother) POV

...Yesterday...

Currently finishing some paperwork with the other attorneys. We decided to discuss the first case we will be working on so now each one of us has papers, laptops and coffees here in the company's cafe.

"After this we're finally free right?" Atty. Kim brigthly smiles.

"Oh yes, this isn't the actual day to start with the case so we can still hangout together. You know...to get to know each other, Atty. Choi you coming with us?" Atty. Go waved her hands infront of my face to get my attention.

"Oh that.... I'm sorry but I should go home afterwards. I promised my daughter we'll have dinner together as a complete family," I politely refused.

"Is that so, then it's okay. You can come next time-"

We were interrupted by the news anchor on the tv of the cafe with the murmurings around.

"1:30 this afternoon, a strange live video went viral on the internet and the location was said to be in Hyosan, based on the resource. At first, people think of it as a prank by some content creator but in no time, another video pops up after another from different parts of Hyosan that blows up the internet by the netizens."

While the anchorman was talking, several videos that were uploaded flashes on the tv screen. The people are running and screaming while another video was shown which was a place no different from the previous one. What disturbed me more was the blood scattered around the public place, cars were everywhere emitting smoke. Another live video was shown on the screen and the people running were on a green uniform around the wide field.