11 | Survival hacks

"It's weird saying this, but–" Su-hyeok breaks the loud silence after they settled from the commotion 15 minutes ago.

"Then shut up," Wu-jin smacked his stomach lightly making Su-hyeok groan,

"That hurts?" Jae-won discreetly smirks only to get a glare from Su-hyeok which she quickly averts her attention somewhere else.

"Does anyone else have to use the bathroom by any chance?"

"What's weird with that? That's a natural thing for humans," Jae-won scoffs,

"You're not one though," Su-hyeok snorted.

"Wow, I feel so offended–" she emphasized,

"You're a match."

"What the–"

"A match for me," Su-hyeok wiggle his eyebrows, now it's his turn to smirk back, quickly forgetting his bladder's urge to emit urinate.

"Uh..." Jae-won and the others were too stunned to speak.

"Ayee~ it's because you light up Su-hyeok's world that keeps him going in this dark eerie situation~" Wu-jin breathed out loud dramatically as if he was performing, teasing them putting emphasis to his words.

"What?! That's what you told me–" he widen his eyes with a pout when Su-hyeok nudged him cutting his words as he placed his palm on his mouth.

"No. Really, this guy is high," Su-hyeok gave a short, nervous half-suppressed laugh.

"That's so cheesy Wu-jin," Jae-won scrunch up her nose.

"That's not me!–"

Ms. Park in the corner chuckled at her students' behavior making the two stop– the one embarrassed.

"I have to go," Dae-su hesitantly raised his hand.

"We do as well, but we can't go out."

The boy with the eyeglasses held his pink tumbler as he looks around but dropped it after seeing the group's weird looks on him.

"That's actually a good idea, Joon-yeong. We could drink it to survive–" Nam-ra covers her mouth feeling embarrassed for her cousin.

"She's not wrong, drinking your urine or anything like a dirty water can help you survive for a while and ask for help in times needed," Ms. Park acknowledged.

"See?" proudly speaking, straightening her sitting position as the smile they used to see– her smiley eyes sparkles but also tells the fear.

"But I ain't consuming juices from others... Not even my own," she aggressively shakes her head with a grimace in disgrace. Some only weakly laughs at her.

Dae-su changed the topic by asking each one of them by their opinion about pooping after his bright suggestion of using the window as their toilet– by displaying their naked bum bum out there got rejected. While Ms. Park tries to contain her laughter in the corner of the room from what she just saw.

"This guy be looking for an ally to take his side," Jae-won breath out a chuckle in disagreement, sitting in a chair– almost in a lying down position with her legs stretched out sitting like she's not a girl, giving Nam-ra no choice but to remove her uniform sweater and place it on the girls lap, aware of how much she likes that position even how many times her parents and brother, including Nam-ra tells her to sit properly just like a modest girl.

Her eyes remaining closed, unaware of the admiring attention someone was giving her while staring at her face with a smile watching the lass ruffling her hair in a messy and loose ponytail.