3 | Dreams or Visions?

Jae-Won's POV

It has been three days since the day I started having nightmares. Since the day I've had that weird nightmare....weird?.... It feels weird because whenever I sleep, it continues.... all I can see was the same things I saw the first time I experienced it.

Death eaters. No. I mean flesh eaters. Blood. The surrounding looked like the rampage of the dementors just happened. Those red eyes, even their sclera...ooh creepy. And all,

Just like the first time, I wasn't there. Yet I can see all of it.

10:38 PM

Time to sleep (A/N: LOL WE ALL KNOW WE DON'T SLEEP THAT EARLY!)... But before I forget about one more thing again. I'm gonna remove this vintage thing around my neck and wear it again tomorrow morning. The last few days, I forgot to remove it before I sleep. So now, I make sure not to forget it again. Cause I don't really sleep with them, my rings, bracelet and all if ever I would wear one.

–☾⋆⋆✩✩✩★✩✩✩⋆⋆☽–

Jae-won is now walking to school in a really good mood, she woke up early that's why she didn't have to rush and take her time walking slowly. But that's not the actual reason to her good morning. She didn't had nightmares last night!

'Well that's reasonable as I have had the same nightmare for the past three days straight.'

The girl agreeing to her own thoughts.

"Ayee, Han Jae-wonie, good morning!"
Wu-jin greeted coming out from her left side and walking along with the girl.

"Yes! It's really a good morning," the girl nodded.

"Why?" The boy confused.

"What do you mean why? You want me to have a grumpy morning?" The lass protests with a slap on his left arm.

As they were nearing the school gate, the lad placed his arm around her shoulders.

"Sooooo, see you later. I have something to do but I'll catch up before the class starts," before removing his arms and slowly walk ahead of her showing a thumbs up with his both hands then gave her a wink.

'oooo....kayyyyy?' the girl was left dumbfounded.

"Jae-won-ah!!" a high-pitched voice echoed through the hallway as she saw her best friend running to her with both of her arms infront of her as if reaching to her friend. Just like how babies do when when wanting be lifted up by their parents.

"Stop running, the class hasn't even started yet and you already look haggard. One more thing, please don't shout my name! It wasn't supposed to be known by everyone, you know? " the girl scolded as Si-Mi reached to her while fixing her friend's hair out of her face from running.

"Yes mom, btw what is that you're going to tell me? Sorry I fell asleep so I didn't get the chance to reply," the red-haired lass with her wheezy voice.

"Oh, that, let's talk about it whenever I feel like it, I'll get going to class now and you should too," Jae-won answered.

The girls parted ways as they weren't on the same class.

Jae-Won's POV

After three days of having nightmares straight it finally stopped. Thank God, does that mean I can finally sleep normally and comfortably starting tonight?