Chapter 9

Darren's P.O.V

I was lying on my bed thinking. It was all I could really do.
I knew Ethan would come and apologise. I knew Savannah well when we were little and she hasn't changed one bit, she's just become stronger through her pain.
And I have known Ethan for 6-7 years and he is completely head over heels for Sav. He will do anything to win her. I have to say, even with her scars she is very beautiful. I didn't really want to 'hook up', as Ethan puts it, with her; I just wanted to make her feel welcome and I wanted to know why she looked familiar, cause Ethan can be a bit harsh to put it nicely.
I footsteps coming down the hallway and my door being flung open.
"DARREN!!!!" Leo and Jordan yelled.
I swear to the moon goddess that Leo and Jordan are 2 year olds trapped in 16 year old bodys.
"Hello." I said.
"Your ok." Jordan said.
"Umm, yeah I didn't die."
"You almost did though never scare us again." Leo scolded me.
"It was kinda Ethan's fault though, you know that right? You were there."
"Oh, right, I remember now." Leo said.
Sick of lying down already I started to sit up.
"Are you allowed to sit up?" Jordan asked.
"Um," I said. "Yeah Sav said I could, but don't tell her ok?"
"Ok." they replied in unison.
We talked for about 10 minutes until there said I should get some rest and they left by myself.
About a minute later I heard someone else.
"Darren Edward Wright."
'Dang it.' I thought.
"I told you not to sit up, or even move from your position." Sav said.
"Opps must of slipped my mind."
"But you told Leo and Jordan not to tell me?"
"Did they tell you?"
"It must of slipped there minds."
"oh."
"Here let me help you."
After a few minutes I was comfortable again.
"Hey, could you get my photo's?" I asked.
"Yeah sure anything else?"
"No."
"Ok." She went out and I went back to thinking.

~~~

I decided I wanted to help Ethan get Savannah. Ethan told me yesterday that her mate was causing her pain at night. I thought nothing of it until now. That was Oliver. We used to be best friends, me, Luke and Oliver. Now he was causing his mate, his one true love, his best friend's sister and cousin pain. It was sick.
I wanted to help Ethan to help Savannah. She needed what she all was wanted. Her mate. But that was never going to happen. And I had done my research, Savannah is the first female white wolf in a while, other than the moon goddess herself, who is still technically alive, kinda. However, werewolves mates are usually the same colour as each other, and I'm pretty sure he's not a white wolf, as they tend to be out casted from Packs.
I heard my door open. Expecting Savannah with my photo's I see Ethan.
"Hey." I said.
He looked up surprised. "Uh, hello."
I pointed to the chair Savannah was using beside my bed.
Ethan sat down.
"I sorry I-" He started.
"It's fine." I said.
"No, it's not. I tried to kill you for a girl and I shouldn't have, your my best friend. I shouldn't have done what I did, and," He hesitated then stopped.
"You realised that she doesn't like fights, so it won't do you any good." I finished.
"What? How?" He asked.
"I told you I wanted to be friendly, I was never trying to 'hook up' with her you always started the fights." I told him.
Ethan suddenly became interested in his shoes, or feet, I couldn't see.
"I want to help."
"What?"
"I want to help you and Sav get together."
"Why?"
"She needs y-" I was about to say you but that wasn't true. "Her mate."
"What why, he rejected her!" Ethan shouted.
"Shh, I know, I know. That's why she needs someone to love her romantically because of it, that's why you hear of stories off people going mad or killing themselves because it's hard to find werewolves that have lost a mate and are still sane."
Ethan went quite.
"You just don't want her to go insane your using me."
"Sort of, but face it you head over heels for her."
"That's not true." Ethan protested.
"Dude, you said it before I'm your best friend, I see the way you look at her, you also tried to fight me for her."
Ethan didn't speak.
"But trust me I'm not using you."
After a long silence, Ethan spoke.
"What have you got?"

~~~

"Knock, knock." I heard Sav called.
"It's ok come in." I called back.
She came in and raised her eyebrows at Ethan.
"Have you apologised yet?" She said, like a mother scolding her child.
Ethan looked at me. "Yes and it's fine."
"Well, it's good to see you as friends again." she said briskly.
"Any who, he's your box back Darren where do I put it?" She said back to her normal cheery voice.
"Oh just on the top shelf over there."
"Wait is that the box?" Ethan asked.
"What?"
"The box we could never get to or allowed to see."
"Oh, yeah." I said, forgetting about that.
"Why did you never show us? What's in there." Ethan asked.
I didn't know how to reply. "Pain." Savannah answered for me.
"What?"
"Pain, of the past, it's his choice to share in with you when he's ready."
"Why did he tell you?"
"He didn't I all ready knew."
Then Savannah walked out.
************************
HELLO EARTHLINGS!
...
I did it again.
P.O.V changes why do I do them.
*shakes fist in the wind*
Anyway...
Again, I still want some ideas, I hate to be pester but I seriously don't know what to write!
Vote. Comment. Climb a tree.
-Fox