Chapter 22

Savannah's P.O.V

The rest of the day went normally and we sitting at the coffee table playing monopoly.
And Leo and Jordan we smashing us.
For some reason we let them be a team, and since they rule at board games, everybody was losing majorly.
"Okay, Leicester Square that will be 3,000 pounds thanks." Leo said.
Ethan grumbled but handed the money over.
In the end we managed to over throw Leo and Jordan rule after writing our own chance card. Don't judge we were in desperate times.
We were now eating my infamous chocolate cake or well throwing it. When a pain shot through my abdomen.
I groaned a lay on the ground.
"Are you okay?" Ethan asked.
"Where's Oliver?"
Ethan growled.
"Growling won't help, does anyone know where he is."
"Um, he went down to the town, why?" Bianca said.
"I need to find him."
"Sav." Darren growled.
"Sav?" Bianca asked. "I thought your name was Sam?"
"Sav? I did I say Sav? I meant Sam." Darren lied, and not very smoothly might I add.
"Darren shut up, you pathetic liar." I groan rolling onto my side I into the fatal position.
"Is your name Sav?" Bianca asked.
"Maybe," I said, I groaned as I sat up.
"Wait, you Sav and he's Darren?" Bianca said pointing at Darren.
Darren went wide eyed. "The cover has been blown." He shouted and ran out of the room.
"Are you?"
"Am I?"
"Nothing, just a coincidence, my dead sister and cousin were called Darren and Savannah, Sav for short."
"Just a little hint, I may be that dead person and the idiot that just ran out the door may be your dead cousin Darren."
"I am sorry for you loss, but this question might seem offensive, but you said Oliver cheats on you right?"
"Yeah. All the time, I barely do anything romantic with him, I'm just his pretty face that's the Luna."
"Cool." I said trying to stand up.
"Why?" She asked.
"No reason." I grunted as I clung to a chair.
"Sav, don't get up."
"I need to punch something."
"Sav."
"I am going to punch something."
"Okay, let me help you then." He said helping me up.
I felt me shirt ride up as I stood up against the chair. I looked at Bianca, I saw that she went wide eyed looking at my scars, but said nothing.
Darren came back in the room with a small punching bag.
"Okay punch this." He said holding out the small punching bag away from his face.
"Someone." Was all I said.
All of the boys looked panicked.
"Someone, Sav, that's not a very good idea." Ethan said, trying to reason with me.
"I am going to get my gloves." I said, slowly walking out of the room to my bed room.
I came back and heard whispering.
"Someone needs to talk to her."
"I thinks she's in shock about you-know-who."
I came around the corner and leaned against the wall. Bianca was standing outside of the huddle of boys, not part of the conversation. She looked up and saw me.
I put my finger to my lips to tell her to not say anything, and she nodded in response.
I saw something different in her eye. If I had not been in pain I might have recognised it. For some reason the pain was worse. Probably because he was closer than normal, distance wise.
I went back to listening to the whispers.
"She wants to trust Bianca." At this I saw Leo and Jordan look uncomfortable.
"She'll get hurt again."
"She's already in pain."
Jordan looked up and groaned. "You really need to stop eavesdropping on us."
"And you have to stop having conversations behind my back."
Another wave of pain hit and I groaned.
"It's not normally this bad." Ethan said racing over to me.
I just nodded not trusting my tongue to behave.
I looked up and saw Darren and Bianca talking they both looked paler than normal.
"Why do you think it's this bad?" Ethan asked.
"He's closer maybe, to be honest I don't actually know." I managed to said.
The wave of pain lessened, like it normally does, I knew I didn't have long till the next one hit.
I stood up and slowly walked outside towards my bike.
Once I reach my bike Leo and Jordan came out.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" Leo asked.
"Yes."
"Why?" Jordan asked.
I sighed. "At the Apollo Pack werewolves were basically the town. There was a school, a few shops and a large retirement village. It wasn't like here where most of the people are human even if our pack was the largest pack this place is a city. There are no clubs at the Apollo Pack or in the town, because only old people live there, whereas here there are clubs here and Oliver will just cycle through girls all night and every night that he is staying here. He can't do that at the Apollo pack."
"Oh." Was all they said.
I put on my helmet and hopped on my bike.
"Drive slowly Ethan will kill us if you crash."
"Will do." I said.
I was about to drive off but Bianca came running out of the house.
"Wait!" She yelled out.
I waited.
"Do me a favour and punch him hard for me," she hesitated.
"And for my sister." She said, smiling warmly at me.
"Sure." I said smiling.
I drove off and in that moment I forgave Bianca.
***************************
HELLO EARTHLINGS!
The holiday are in like a week.
You guys will be getting some nice long chapters.
I envy you.
So yeah...
I don't really have anything to say.
See Ya.
Vote. Comment. Sit on a chair.
-Fox