Chapter 3.

Y/n's Pov:
Sunlight came in from the windows telling me that morning is upon us all.
As I started to wake up, I noticed that I was feeling like a sandwich as it felt like 2 people were pressed up against me.
I decided to look behind me 1st, & it was Blake, & it was confirmed that it was her arm draped over my body.
Wow, I didn't expect her to make the 1st move so soon.
So when I checked what was in front of me, I was totally shocked & surprised to see...

Glynda Goodwitch?!
I gotta admit, I was not expecting this whatsoever, & I swear that my face was about as red as a tomato by now, & I definitely don't recall inviting anybody to sleep with me. This is really embarrassing! Well, since it's still 1st light, far from a fully rising sun, I'm just gonna get a few more winks in & let the girls know on their own.

Glynda's Pov:
Sunlight was just waking me up, & when I opened my eyes, I was shocked to see that somehow I ended up sleeping with Ozpin's newly adopted son, Y/n, with Ms. Belladonna right behind him! & not only that, I was also holding his hand with mine! I was blushing really hard out of embarrassment over this, since I thought I turned in for the night in my bedroom. So I bolted straight up, & went to my bedroom to get changed & ready for the day. I'd hate to admit it, but since I found out about Y/n that night with Ozpin, somehow someway, I ended up developing feelings for him since ever since I was younger, I always wanted to meet someone from another world, & Y/n ended up being the 1 to fulfill my wish. I can't let Ozpin or anyone else in the staff know about this, or it could cost me my job. Still, for some reason, Y/n looks... very familiar.

3rd Pov:
& so, as everybody started to wake up, Blake then noticed that she was sleeping with Y/n & had her arm around him & she didn't even realized, & blushed out of embarrassment.

Blake; "Oh, my goodness! I sure hope nobody saw this"

After that, everything else went smoothly without any other issues.

Y/n's Pov:
As I finally woke up, I noticed that both Blake & Glynda were gone.
So, after getting refreshed & had breakfast, I was in the rocket locker room getting ready for the initiation & I noticed both Nora & Ren walked past.