Chapter 16.

Y/n's Pov:
Once I was deep in my sleep, another nightmare started brewing in my mind. This time it involved the mutiny & assassination of Sienna Khan, the current high leader of the White Fang. This time it felt so very real, like I was actually there in Sienna's place, making me toss & turn in my bed & moaning in my sleep.
Before I even knew it,

(13:28 - 18:37.)

it was like I actually felt Adam's sword go through me making me groan in pain loudly, & when he harshly removed it, I actually felt the pain when Sienna tumbled down the steps making me wake up in a cold sweat!

Y/n; "NOOOO!!"

My exclaim ended up waking up both Zen Aku & Vrak.

Zen Aku; "Y/n, what happened?"

Vrak; "You were really moaning in your sleep. What's going on?"

I was still pretty shook up about what just happened, so I needed a moment.
Once I was calmed down enough, I told them of my bad dream.

Y/n; "...It was a nightmare. But it felt so real. Do you 2 remember me telling you about the current high leader of the White Fang?"

They both nodded their heads yes.

Y/n; "Well, the nightmare involved Adam's mutiny & assassination against Sienna Khan, & it was like I was in Sienna's place. It's like I actually felt his sword being run through me as he ran it through Sienna"

Zen Aku; "Does it have anything to do with that wound like scar on your stomach?"

I looked down to see what Zen Aku was talking about, & there it was clear as day, the same spot where Adam struck when he killed Sienna!

Y/n; "What the-?! That wasn't there before!"

But before we could react, the scar had already magically disappeared!

Vrak; "...Something's telling me that was no ordinary nightmare"

Y/n; "What? Are you saying that... it was a possible vision telling me that a certain event is going to occur?"

Zen Aku; "It could be. Do you know when Sienna is going to be assassinated?"

Y/n; "Not for another few months after the Fall of Beacon had occurred"

Vrak; "...Maybe because of the recent arrivals lately, Adam has planned to move the mutiny a little more faster. Try to concentrate. Maybe you can get in Adam's head & find out"

Y/n; "...It's risky, but I'll try"

So I closed my eyes & concentrated.
It took a moment, but I can actually see everything that Adam can see now & can hear everything he can as well.
It felt like I was blind in my left eye, & I saw some White Fang soldiers approaching.

(White Fang soldier=WFS.)

WFS1; "Adam, sir, what are we gonna do now? The activity of these new monsters appearing is putting High Leader Sienna on edge, & is ordering all members of the White Fang to retreat back to base"

Adam; "...It seems like Sienna doesn't want to take any chances against these monsters. ...It's time for us to make our move & dispose of Sienna & that I can take her place as high leader"