Chapter 19.

3rd Pov:
The next day arose, & the Tournament has begun its doubles round.
1st off was CMNE & CVFY.

With Team CVFY defeated, the next battle was Yang & Weiss against Team FNKI of Atlas.

After some risks, Yang managed to defeat both Flint & Neon concluding the doubles round of the Tournament.

Y/n's Pov:
Well, after today, me & my team were resting in our dorm.

Zen Aku; "Wow. It was close, but Yang pulled it off there. Thankfully, I already treated Weiss after what happened in that round"

Deker; "Good to know. Despite her family background, she took quite a big risk so Yang can win for her team"

Sienna; "Yeah. They'll pull through. They're both tough girls"

Just then, Vrak's computer went off giving an alert!

Vrak; "We got another 1!"

As the screen turned on, I was in shock & terror to see who came next!

Y/n; "Oh, no! That's Venomark, from the Time Force era, & 1 of the most dangerous mutants ever!"

Vrak; "From what I can recall correctly, since his venom is very potent, the only cure that was developed was a serum used frequently by Ransik, created by Dr.Louis Ferricks, more commonly known as the robot Frax"

Zen Aku; "Yes, I remember this. This occurred 1 year before the orgs arose when the Wild Force rangers took over for the Time Force rangers"

Deker; "How he's free now, it's still a mystery"

Y/n; "I have a theory that Necrolai might have something to do with this since she's still out there"

Sienna; "What do we do now?"

Y/n; "Since Venomark is too dangerous for you guys, I'll face him alone since I got my Mystic Aura ability. Vrak, do you think that you & Zen Aku can redevelop the serum Dr.Louis Ferricks created?"

Vrak; "Thankfully, I already found the formula for it. With my intelligence & Zen Aku with his knowledge of natural remedies, it won't take us long"

Y/n; "Good. If anything goes wrong, I'll signal you guys. This time, he won't survive. Honor over crime, it's morphin time!"

Timeskip.