Chapter 8.

Y/n's Pov:
The next day, we were accompanied with Glynda to the forest of Forever Fall.
All of us were tasked with collecting jars of red sap for the kitchens of Beacon Academy.

Brief timeskip.

As we were just finishing up, the 3 members of CRDL came running & screaming "Ursa!"

(0:46 - 3:09.)

Jaune; "You saw how much trouble it got you in"

Cardin; "Yeah, I should definitely think twice before doing something that stupid again"

So after witnessing the fight, I approached both Jaune & Cardin.

Y/n; "Well, glad to see that you're taking this into consideration, Cardin. & Jaune? You did great on your own. A little more training & you'll make a great huntsman"

Jaune; "Thanks, Y/n. That means a lot"

Cardin; "Yeah. & you were right. Being a bully just gets you into a lot of unwanted trouble, & I almost let a Grimm kill me because of that. I promise to do better from now on"

Y/n; "Good to hear that"

Timeskip.

Once we got back to Beacon, I was just on my way to get a workout in.
Then, Yang's hand grabbed my shoulder & gained my attention.

Yang; "Say Uh, do you have anything planned for the weekend?"

Y/n; "I gonna be doing a workout regimen in the gym. Why do you ask?"

Yang; "Well, the others & I are wondering if we could join your workout. Is that okay?"

Y/n; "It's alright with me. You guys can wear any clothing you want as long as they're loose & comfortable. Just make sure your movements aren't restricted by some tight unwanted clothes"

Yang; "Great!! I'll tell the others about this!"

So as Yang left, I got to the gym for the rest of the day.
As I checked my scroll, I noticed that there are some pieces of music & songs that I used to listen to back on Earth.
& that gave me an idea.

Timeskip.

So as I was getting the gym ready, everyone started showing up.
Jaune & Ren wore typical clothes for guys working out, the girls however, well, for the typical guy, you could end feeling your nose bleed.