Chapter 24.

Y/n's Pov:
It's been a few months since Imperius had implanted the Seed of Deception in everyone I knew here in Remnant & me forced into exile.
For the 1st month, Neo's semblance has been working overtime just to keep the island we're using as a base hidden from the rest of Remnant.
Fortunately, since Vrak was able to analyze the technology that Atlas has produced, he was able to make a specialized cloaking device to help hide the island better which of course Neo was grateful so she can rest for a while.
As Vrak suggested, we've been gathering whatever resources we needed in secret.
Also, because my mother has been kidnapped, the Mystic Aura Academy was an easy target for the Morlocks to take down, & now it's nothing more than ruins already long forgotten by everyone, but luckily, we were able to rescue what was left of my mother's associates, however both Mercury & Tyrian weren't so lucky as the Barbarian Beasts had killed them.

Emerald; "Oum, it's like before we joined Salem all over again"

Cinder; "I know, Emerald. But this time, we're fighting for a noble cause to bring peace back to Remnant"

Hazel; "It won't be easy, now that we're on the run"

Dr.Watts; "I'm sure that Y/n will find a way to turn the tide back in our favor"

As for right now, we're on a undercover ops mission to keep an eye out for trouble.
Neo was able to help me come up with a disguise to blend in by unlocking a hidden spell in my arsenal.
Since I never told anyone about the X-men, I decided to take the form of Logan as my disguise.

(Ignore the claws

(Ignore the claws.)

I was even wearing sunglasses to keep my eyes hidden from the public.

Roman; "I don't know why we're doing this, Y/n

Roman; "I don't know why we're doing this, Y/n. Any one of us can be singled out by a random person"

Y/n; "Just because we're currently considered exiled, doesn't mean that we still can't protect the innocent from the Morlocks. So stay sharp"

The mission we're on is in Mantle to not only smuggle the resources we need, but to also make sure that the people stay safe.
Then, Arthur contacted me on my discreet ear communicator.